• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Righto, enough of this frivolity and frippery and other things flummery. We need a GOOD rollup at this year's Christmas do. 2013's was a humdinger but last year's at The Clock was somewhat of a damp squib, dunno why..... I'd like to see Huge Jarse finally show his face, ShtinaTina dazzle us with her brilliant smile, rugbysmartarse and TheRiddler bore us with tales of parenthood (yeah, most of us have been there, move on), BayPablo23 regale us with matters legal, Jnor tempt us with some exotic whiskies, Pfitzy attempt THREE main courses, Scarfy escape from his mountains retreat, etc, etc. Can the Aussie prop and the mad Irishman make an appearance from Melbourne? Is there enough hay to fuel a run from Canberra for BrumbyJack? Are any of the Brisbane contingent making a business trip to the Harbour City before Christmas? Or the country lads, topo, yms et al, visiting rellies to deliver Christmas goodies? If so, make it the weekend of 19/20 December and stay for beers on Monday evening.

But, I'd really like to see Dismal Pillock up close. Is that asking for too much?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Righto, enough of this frivolity and frippery and other things flummery. We need a GOOD rollup at this year's Christmas do. 2013's was a humdinger but last year's at The Clock was somewhat of a damp squib, dunno why... I'd like to see Huge Jarse finally show his face, ShtinaTina dazzle us with her brilliant smile, rugbysmartarse and TheRiddler bore us with tales of parenthood (yeah, most of us have been there, move on), BayPablo23 regale us with matters legal, Jnor tempt us with some exotic whiskies, Pfitzy attempt THREE main courses, Scarfy escape from his mountains retreat, etc, etc. Can the Aussie prop and the mad Irishman make an appearance from Melbourne? Is there enough hay to fuel a run from Canberra for BrumbyJack? Are any of the Brisbane contingent making a business trip to the Harbour City before Christmas? Or the country lads, topo, yms et al, visiting rellies to deliver Christmas goodies? If so, make it the weekend of 19/20 December and stay for beers on Monday evening.

But, I'd really like to see Dismal Pillock up close. Is that asking for too much?
As long as the correct protective gear is used for all concerned.

Hannibal_Lecter_Muzzled_Based_On.png

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
When I abstained for 6 weeks a few years back, social events felt like I was watching lab rats on drugs in a Perspex box. Sometimes.

Clarification required: was it you or the rodents on drugs? And which of you were in the Perspex box? Or was the Perspex box illusory on account of all the drugs?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Clarification required: was it you or the rodents on drugs? And which of you were in the Perspex box? Or was the Perspex box illusory on account of all the drugs?

In the nature of scientific observation, I was outside the box, and the subjects within. Can't say if the rats were on drugs or placebos.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
see, I get out of that rutt by getting people absolutely plastered and holding whatever they do over them for the rest of their lives.

My best friends wedding one day will be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.