• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yeah it is. He's huge! I get he's got by on that so far, but hopefully Thorn can get him playing big as well as being big.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
The Tahs will be without Folau & Skelton for the opening first couple of games. That Tahs team that we will play in RD 1 will look close to something like;

1. Robinson
2. TPN
3. Ryan
4. Mumm
5. Dennis
6. Dempsey
7. Hooper
8. Holloway
9. Phipps
10. Foley
11. Horne
12. Beale
13. Carraro
14. Guildford
15. Kellaway

I can see us beating this team

I think they will put some of their size in..
1. Robinson 2. TPN 3. Taavao
4. Mumm 5. Louisi
6. Dennis 8. Holloway 7. Hoop
9. Phipps 10. Foley 12. Carraro 13. Horne
11/15 Kellaway/ Robinson 14. Guildford

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
according to the Reds:

Izack Rodda
Position: Lock
Height: 200cm
Weight: 115kg
DOB: 20/08/1996
POB: Evan’s Head, NSW
School: Ipswich Grammar School
Club: Easts Tigers
Representative honours: Queensland Schoolboys (2013-2014), Reds Under-20s (2015)

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
I think they will put some of their size in..
1. Robinson 2. TPN 3. Taavao
4. Mumm 5. Louisi
6. Dennis 8. Holloway 7. Hoop
9. Phipps 10. Foley 12. Carraro 13. Horne
11/15 Kellaway/ Robinson 14. Guildford

That lineout would go close to being horrific

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
That lineout would go close to being horrific

Good for the reds...a smidge on the shorter side..but Mumm was the backup lineout caller for the Wallabies, Dennis was the chief caller for the Tahs, and I'm sure holloway (a former 2nd row) is more then capable of being a jumping option.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yeah that's a strange call Intruder. You have two very good options in Dennis and Mumm, experienced and both callers. Holloway's played a ton of 2nd row and is tall and Lousi was fine in the lineout during the NRC.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Go to the 'Watched Threads' tab/page
Click the 'Show all watched threads' link at the bottom of all the threads.
Check all the boxes of the threads you don't want to receive notifications for
At the bottom of the page there is a drop down box "With selected".
Choose 'Disable Email Notification" Hit Go, and you should be done.

Fantastic! That worked. :)

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Yeah that's a strange call Intruder. You have two very good options in Dennis and Mumm, experienced and both callers. Holloway's played a ton of 2nd row and is tall and Lousi was fine in the lineout during the NRC.

I've watched plenty of footage and all three are decent straight up options. Any movement across the ground and they are not so great. Height also is a big factor if your not as quick across space.

Dennis and Mumm will carry the load but Lousi is makeshift and is far behind Skelton in L/O stakes, that says something. Hooper is quick but very very short also inexperienced and Holloway is untested.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
haha, it's all about the reds.

Merely deconstructing our chances of beating the Tahs in the first round.

I think we have a good chance. No kepu, Skelton (inj), Palu, (a probs tired foley), AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), naiyaravoro, betham and folau (inj)......I rate our chances

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
haha, it's all about the reds.

Merely deconstructing our chances of beating the Tahs in the first round.

I think we have a good chance. No kepu, Skelton (inj), Palu, (a probs tired foley), AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), naiyaravoro, betham and folau (inj)..I rate our chances

I rate your chances too. For me, if the Reds don't win it could be the start of something ugly. ;)

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Spotted next season's away jersey in the shops today. Navy Blue and the Reds logo was a bit more maroon than it has been for the last few seasons.

Makes a nice change from the white ones. Will more than likely be getting one.

uploadfromtaptalk1448699757919.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.