• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Galloping Greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
The chicken wing is barred in rugby to, a sorry wont save you

Ha! I use tapatalk app for a couple of forums and I posted my meal in here by mistake!

Anyway back on topic, Wicks 7s side looking sharp for the club 7s in a couple of weeks. A few NRC guys in there that should bring the pace!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
12b7e5b99be947a76be3118aa29960f5.jpg

bad8e848f33e6e4da57bf7537cb721d2.jpg

58807f5db836f33816179d8d3923a5fe.jpg

From Latham Park, Randwick 7s training.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Ha! I use tapatalk app for a couple of forums and I posted my meal in here by mistake!

Anyway back on topic, Wicks 7s side looking sharp for the club 7s in a couple of weeks. A few NRC guys in there that should bring the pace!

So you have the squad handy,

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Home Games

25 March Round 2 v. Gordon

16 April Round 5 v. Eastwood

23 April Round 6 v. Manly

15 May Round 9 v.Eastern Suburbs Back to Randwick Day

28 May Round 11 v. Southern Districts

4 June Round 12 v. Parramatta

18 June Round 14 v. Sydney University

25 June
Round 15 v. West Harbour

16 July
Round 18 v. Warringah

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

Get in front of a TV (with Fox Sports on it) at 4:05* pm this afternoon for the GF of the Sydney Club 7's.

Should be a cracker.

*Tweet in error, later corrected.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Great win today. Was proud/lucky to be involved with such great guys. And happy to put something back into the club by co-coaching the 7s side. Pretty cool getting on the SFS for the final too.

Who was in the squad?

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Who was in the squad?

1. Sam Figg
2. Tom Connor (C)
3. Will Munro
4. Mark Bannon
5. Sam Caslick
6. Harry Boileau
7. Jack Pennington
8. Lewie Catt
9. Alex Harrod
10. Hayne Wileman
11. Chris Taripo
12. Zane Bashford
Coach Nathan McMahon
A/Coach Lloyd Galpern
Manager Brad Bishop
Physio Di Long

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
1. Sam Figg
2. Tom Connor (C)
3. Will Munro
4. Mark Bannon
5. Sam Caslick
6. Harry Boileau
7. Jack Pennington
8. Lewie Catt
9. Alex Harrod
10. Hayne Wileman
11. Chris Taripo
12. Zane Bashford
Coach Nathan McMahon
A/Coach Lloyd Galpern
Manager Brad Bishop
Physio Di Long

Well done to you and he team.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Great win today. Was proud/lucky to be involved with such great guys. And happy to put something back into the club by co-coaching the 7s side. Pretty cool getting on the SFS for the final too.

Should have asked who you are given we were sitting next to each other. Best team one, would love another crack because our score was a little closer than the 19 - 5 score line at full time.

This was a great way to open the season, now some road trips they are always fun.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Yeh!! All good mate. We definitely had the better pool. Not sure we are doing any of the 7s carnivals.... Good luck for the trials etc in 2016 mate!

JimmyLan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Should have asked who you are given we were sitting next to each other. Best team one, would love another crack because our score was a little closer than the 19 - 5 score line at full time.

This was a great way to open the season, now some road trips they are always fun.

See you on the 27th March Dave for Wicks/Manly Trial - #upthewicks ;)

JimmyLan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Ah the man who cant decide between blue and green.

Blue and Green should never be seen unless there is a colour (or a Jimmy) in between.

haha Very good DB! Looking forward to seeing you on the receiving end this year for a change! ;) #wicksalltheway

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
It will be interesting - with Kells, Horwitz, KB (Kurtley Beale) in the back line last year we did all right I thought. Whilst we have had a few step up to higher honours what other ring ins are around this year for you.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.