• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Urgent - How to Turn Off Autoplay on Videos on Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
I have only a limited amount of data I can use at work per day, and the videos on the side is eating up most of it today, at a rapid rate as well, since every time I go to a new page on here, the video loads.

How can I turn it off?

Thanks in advance.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Chrome. But there must surely be a setting somewhere to switch it off and not need to download 3rd party plugins.

I could swear I never saw it before, maybe I'm wrong.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Thanks, I see it's off now. :)

An option to put auto-play on or off per location would be useful - I'd have it on Autoplay all the time at home because I have uncapped there. But it would make me avoid the site all day at work, as we have strict data restrictions at work (I don't agree with it, but that's not my fight to fight).

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
FYCKING Mozilla Firefox, i am seriously going to stab this thing in the fucking brains in a minute. Interminable timeouts. Ebay is OUT too. You do not treat my buisiness like this! Its been for a fucking MONTH. "Apps and Extensions taking up disk space" or some shit they say yeah well FUCK OFF I've deleted EVERYTHING not bolted down, including 6,000 record photos and its still FUCKED. W**KERS.

ALL I want is to get in the captiongenerator.com without a "plugin" "crashing" every 2 seconds

maybe I should go the "mac" route? Does anyone here know anything about computers? Surely Pfitzy does, after all he was the despotic psycho who recently annexed the fuckin entire sun via Bill Gates bumcrack

Macintosh make shit hot cinder block amps so they must know what theyre doing with some speccy flimsy nerd box cyber pamphlet

hqdefault.jpg

"A computer rash? Sorry, I can't hear a single motherfucking word you're sayyyying"

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
FYCKING Mozilla Firefox, i am seriously going to stab this thing in the fucking brains in a minute. Interminable timeouts. Ebay is OUT too. You do not treat my buisiness like this! Its been for a fucking MONTH. "Apps and Extensions taking up disk space" or some shit they say yeah well FUCK OFF I've deleted EVERYTHING not bolted down, including 6,000 record photos and its still FUCKED. W**KERS.

ALL I want is to get in the captiongenerator.com without a "plugin" "crashing" every 2 seconds

maybe I should go the "mac" route? Does anyone here know anything about computers? Surely Pfitzy does, after all he was the despotic psycho who recently annexed the fuckin entire sun via Bill Gates bumcrack

Macintosh make shit hot cinder block amps so they must know what theyre doing with some speccy flimsy nerd box cyber pamphlet

hqdefault.jpg

"A computer rash? Sorry, I can't hear a single motherfucking word you're sayyyying"

Pfitzy builds his own from an alloy of Willpower, Fucks, Overarching Omniscience and Pure Tesla Musk.
He calls the alloy Uknowimrite.
They're probably too complex for the rest of us to plug in.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
FINALLY someone understands me.

Though it is with noting that Uknowimrite nearly set fire to reality (as you peons know it), so I had to protect it with a layer of Carntium. It's thin enough that mere mortals (ie all of you) can't see it. But trust me, it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.