• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I don't think Poey will go to another Australian franchise. He'll go overseas or stay at the Brumbies.

Of coarse I have nothing to back this, just a hunch.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This me likey.........

1454391057430.jpg

Reactions: mst

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Brumbies v Waratahs 2016 Live Stream

Event starts Sat, Feb 6 2016 6:50 PM LDT
ACT Brumbies: Aidan Toua, Lausii Taliauli, Andrew Smith, Jordan Jackson-Hope, Nigel Ah Wong, Matt To'omua, Tomas Cubelli, Ita Vaea, Jarrad Butler, Jordan Smiler, Sam Carter, Tom Staniforth, Ben Alexander, Josh Mann-Rea, Allan Ala'alatoa. Reserves: Albert Anae, Robbie Abel, Leslie Leuluai'ali'i-Makin, Ruan Smith, Rory Arnold, Blake Enever, Ben Hyne, Michael Wells, Joe Powell, Michael Dowsett, Nick Jooste, Joe Tomane, Jake Rakic, Tevita Kuridrani, James Dargaville, Isaac Thompson.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Matt To'omua as captain, or Jarrad Butler? Resting a lot of Wallabies - Sio, Moore, Fardy, Pocock, Lealiifano. Henry missing to the 7s side for Sydney. Expect we'll see most of them in the Reds' trial.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Matt To'omua as captain, or Jarrad Butler? Resting a lot of Wallabies - Sio, Moore, Fardy, Pocock, Lealiifano. Henry missing to the 7s side for Sydney. Expect we'll see most of them in the Reds' trial.

Captain undecided as yet.

And yes the rest of the Wallabies will play next week.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Who is Jordan Jackson-Hope?

Played for Aus schoolboys a few years back and for Tuggeranong.

Has trained with the Brumbies for last 2 pre-seasons and signed a development contract and Larkham said he has trained very well this pre-season and deserves a go from what he's seen.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
The CT's observation that it would be better to allow Poey a year off rather than lose him altogether is spot on. If they can stitch up such a deal, then I'll be more than satisfied.

As far as 2017 is concerned, does anyone know what Colby Fainga'a's contract situation is? If the Rebels move McMahon to 7, then Colby might return home? Otherwise, go after Rowan Perry asap. Shouldn't have let him go this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.