• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

It's just a scratch (NSFW) - May Contain Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
edba632e05e936bed68d57ac75c9be56.jpg

40 stitches later
27b5eed6363121d17abf277c1a69fdd1.jpg

Worcester warrior Nick Schonert.
One of the best cuts I've seen! What a beauty! Ouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I think it calls for a NS title.
Its OK for Cyclo he evidently isnt put off by the sight of blood.
Dont they do a boot inspection before the match in the NH - there should not be anything on a rugby field capable of inflicting the gash in the original post....

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
I think it calls for a NS title.
Its OK for Cyclo he evidently isnt put off by the sight of blood.
Dont they do a boot inspection before the match in the NH - there should not be anything on a rugby field capable of inflicting the gash in the original post..

Ha. With the plastic/moulded/blades type of boots, they can get sharp and the ref could easily miss one sharper stud.

Yeh, how do I change the title? I can't seem to edit it! It does need a NSFW included. Thanks mate.
BS

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
@eatsleeprugby in Twitter had a photo of a player yesterday who had a 'scratch' to his umm 'member'. I'm not posting it here, feel free to search for it if you like. It can't be unseen.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
@eatsleeprugby in Twitter had a photo of a player yesterday who had a 'scratch' to his umm 'member'. I'm not posting it here, feel free to search for it if you like. It can't be unseen.

I saw that too.
Fark it, here she is.
2a4adf7d68c8086f711ba5478f6b2de2.jpg

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
It's Thomas Davis. Or Thomas Davis Super Rugby if you want to be precise.

It was crazy. Not like it was only a minor crack.

Here he is putting his body on the line the week before to close out the game against the Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.