• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgun

Billy Sheehan (19)
I think Toleafoa is worth persisting with after that Trial match, he could be another handy 4,5,6 with some grit and a goofy hairdo.
Guildford didn't set the world on fire yesterday, I just wish we'd held on to Naiyarovoro or maybe sign another flying Fijian shithouse

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Guildford WAS (one of) the Tahs' best. Very sharp, looked extremely fit and wanted to get involved as much as possible. Got a nice long boot on him as well. Robinson played well. The problem with the Tahs' backline was some lack of cohesion in the inside backs.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
At last Folau is back on the park running around and tackling folks today. Palu was more active too.

Izzy is scheduled to play in the third trial.

Latu, Holloway and Stewart were doing some rehab work along with Gordon and T. Robertson from the EPS and Henry C-R from the SS. Dennis was absent.

The team for the second trial is not named until tomorrow morning but I expect Kurtley to start at 10 as he was training there a lot today.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Tahs team for the trial tomorrow against the Chiefs. I don't think this is being streamed at all.

Kick off is 4pm NZ time if anyone happens to be in Rotorua.

The NSW Waratahs team to take on the Chiefs this Friday at Rotorua International Stadium is below.
1. Jeremy Tilse
2. Tatafu Polota-Nau
3. Angus Ta’avao
4. Dean Mumm
5. Will Skelton
6. Jack Dempsey
7. Michael Hooper (C)
8. Brad Wilkin
9. Nick Phipps
10. Kurtley Beale
11. Matt Carraro
12. David Horwitz
13. Rob Horne
14. Reece Robinson
15. Zac Guildford
Reserves
16. Tolu Latu
17. Benn Robinson
18. Paddy Ryan
19. Senio Toleafoa
20. Ned Hanigan
21. Matt Lucas
22. Bryce Hegarty
23. Andrew Kellaway
24. Jake Gordon
25. Harry Jones
28. Hugh Roach
29. Matt Sandell

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Oh the EnterNut as they call it. I thought that was the first step in a vasectomy

That's more of an Entersack. I speak from experience.

In any case, they don't stream them not because their internet is shit, but because if they're playing at Rotorua "International" stadium, its probably not worth rigging up the gear for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.