• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pre Season '16: Reds v Brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
To be honest, in the end I don't really care what the score is. It's a trial after all.
I just want to see something that indicates that the way we are going about our footy has changed (for the better) over the off season.
I have an inkling that I'm not Robinson Crusoe on this either.

reds20162016

Frank Nicholson (4)
To be honest, in the end I don't really care what the score is. It's a trial after all.
I just want to see something that indicates that the way we are going about our footy has changed (for the better) over the off season.

You and me both
Something that will get the crowds and support back in the stands

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
You and me both
Something that will get the crowds and support back in the stands

Not wanting to get too far away from match chat, I think this is part of the issue. The crowds and support are still pretty damn solid. Which is where guys like Jim Carmichael get the idea that.....

Jim Carmichael - on the outrage of the re-signing of Richard Graham: August 2015 said:
...... What I know is fans during the course of the next number of months, will still love their team.

Which is why they think they can keep dishing up the same tripe because we will keep eating it and paying for the privilege.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Wicked brumbies side, only Smith, Mann-Rae, Dargaville and Coleman seem to be missing from a potential best 23. Do we have a stream? I'd like to watch that side.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)

Scoey, from a Brumbies' fan's point of view, I have the same sentiments. Some indications last week that the Brumbies were looking to play a wider, more expansive, game with one or two good set pieces as well. Expect it will take time to bed down some of the changes to the game plans that we'd all like to see in all teams.

T

TOCC

Good work sully..

I want to see the Reds wingers Nabuli and CFS playing a larger role, also I want to see better distribution and game management from our halves.

I want to see some big defensive hits and strong kick chases. I don't want to see hands on hips or sideways glances at other players who should have made a tackle but didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Good work sully..

I want to see the Reds wingers Nabuli and CFS playing a larger role, also I want to see better distribution and game management from our halves.

I want to see some big defensive hits and strong kick chases. I don't want to see hands on hips or sideways glances at other players who should have made a tackle but didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this. A dominating scrum and winning ALL our own LO throws. Most of all I want to see some evidence of what the intentions are this year with the ball.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
For anyone watching the stream, could you please post a link on here once it's available? TOCC Maybe? :)

I never seem to be able to find it on the Reds site or the RedsTV Channel on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.