• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ARU Junior Gold Cup - National Junior Championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad Brown

Frank Row (1)
Will be great to finally see some games this weekend, should be an interesting game between Logan and Gold Coast this afternoon.
Might as well hang around for the 2nd game too. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Logan and Gold Coast are useless The only team that has a hope of winning is Melbourne!

MODS NOTE
This post would normally be deleted because it does little to advance the mature rugby dialogue and is in complete breach of the Forum Rules. It will be left here as an example of what will get you banned in the future.

Other posters should refrain from quoting Brad's post or commenting further above the responses below.

I'm reading the Grassroots forum every day now. I reckon a few people aren't getting it. Let me make it clear.

1. Speak respectfully to each other

Change: "What planet are you on? Player X was shithouse . "
To: "I didn't see it that way, I thought .

2. Speak respectfully about the players

Change: "Lazy fat bugger with no rugby brains"
To: "Needs to come off his wing and get more involved"

Not only are these statement more respectful, they are more accurate. "Lazy bugger" doesn't mean anything specific.

There will be no more warnings. The standard first offence ban around here is 14 days. Expect to see a few shortly.

How about " I believe that Logan and Gold Coast teams may struggle to be competitive with some of the other teams because ..... ... ... ... <insert reasons>, and I really think that Melbourne has a great chance of winning the cup because .... .... ... ... <insert reasons>.

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
Good luck to both teams this afternoon , Logan v GC have always usually been table decider clashes and hope they enjoy the experience of curtain raising to Reds v Rebels

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
Not a bad game yesterday, Gold Coast looked pretty good, they will be tough to beat. Good effort from Logan, put on a come back early in the 2nd half, but just couldn't keep in touch. Well done to both sides.
Let's see how White V North Coast and Gold V Downs go today.

Heavens game

Allen Oxlade (6)
HG you part of the set up this year?
Logan regardless of results in 2015 had a fantastic debut JGC season I thought.
No this year having off due to other rugby program commitments. GC proving the hope again to hopefully trouble WA when they arrive. GC played really well great corridor of finding great talent and this year no surprise that they've produce more talent again. Where do they keep finding them.

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
Yep Agree

But don't discount Brisbane White. They looked the goods today and played up to their billing in a clinical disposal of a gallant but outgunned Northern NSW in the U15s

Tashara

Larry Dwyer (12)
No this year having off due to other rugby program commitments. GC proving the hope again to hopefully trouble WA when they arrive. GC played really well great corridor of finding great talent and this year no surprise that they've produce more talent again. Where do they keep finding them.
Yes it was an interesting game and lots of good aspects to the GC game and player base. <footage pending.... waiting for the all clear before I release anything>

Sunny

Ted Fahey (11)
Yep Agree

But don't discount Brisbane White. They looked the goods today and played up to their billing in a clinical disposal of a gallant but outgunned Northern NSW in the U15s
Brisbane White looked better than I thought, I was surprised, they seem to have some real depth in their squad.
What was the final score 46 to 10 or something like that?

Mr_Trash

Stan Wickham (3)
Brisbane White looked better than I thought, I was surprised, they seem to have some real depth in their squad.
What was the final score 46 to 10 or something like that?
51-10. After losing the starting loose head in warmup.

Ruckedknee

Stan Wickham (3)
South harbour v ACT 15 all draw. Brutal game both teams left nothing on the field. Both packs ran themselves to a standstill.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.