• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby League really gives me the shits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Jacpot gets a $20,000 fine ($10k suspended).

For this "Get off my page you lil poofters. This is about a kid your fans knocked out. Well now two kids Yous dropped. We train at Redfern come down and see if you fellas are still carrying on #rulesarerules even though it was a hard penalty to take. I bet yous would've done the same had we done it to one of your players. Or we would've have even had u gooses commenting had it happened earlier on in the game. Now get off my page.", South Sydney Rabbitoh Isaac Luke gets $10,000k fine ($5k suspended).

He also has to undergo an education programme in equity and tolerance.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ned-for-homophobic-tweet-20150428-1mv91d.html

How about an education programme in basic English as well?

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Did anyone see the league game yesterday between Oz and NZ? Was the haka performed by the Kiwis before the game kappa-o-pango? I thought that was developed by the All Blacks for their own personal use.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Did anyone see the league game yesterday between Oz and NZ? Was the haka performed by the Kiwis before the game kappa-o-pango? I thought that was developed by the All Blacks for their own personal use.

Goes to say these Kiwi rugby league players are all wannabe All Blacks really!

Antony

Alex Ross (28)

Nah it's called Te Iwi Kiwi. It's their own thing.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
It looked similar to kappa o pango. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or something like that as the saying goes.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Could almost set the calendar by this.

Doesn't it usually happen to the person nominated to be the Face of Loig for the forthcoming season launch?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wifey has joined her workplace NRL tipping comp therefore I'm obligated to (a) do her selections (other than the Warriors who she'll back regardless) & (b) sit through a minimum of one game per night, Thursday through Monday inclusive. Talk about your cruel & unusual punishments. I've tried making such ridiculous selections she gets the shits & starts doing her own but so far she's like 4th out've 30-odd & would be 2nd if not for taking the Warriors regardless.......

Currently "we" are watching Broncos v Cowboys, match of the Round, 2015 GF re-match blah blah fuckin' blah & the first mofo who dumps on "Yawnion" at work on Tuesday is gonna get reminded that the Broncs have so far kicked three penalties & there's been roughly 30 kicks in play...........

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Good luck with that WOB. The NRL comp is harder to pick than a broken nose this year. And the warriors as a standard pick guarantees hard times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.