• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crusaders v Reds, Round 11, 6 May 2016, AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
1735 Friday AEST
Ref: Pickerill
AR's: Nutbrown & McBride
TMO: Wratt

Crucial game for the CruSadists esp if the Clan can upset the Tribe on Saturday...........

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^^ NZ TAB are offering $10 for Reds by 1-10, you should get on it :)

H2H they're offering Crusaders $1.11-$6.10 Reds & $41 the draw.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^ while you're at it:

bet365 Crusaders $1.10-$7.00 Reds
sportsbet Crusaders $1.08-$8.00 Reds

Remember to share your candy :)

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Seriously, though, after this our May schedule is Clan (A), 'tahs (H), Bloos (A) & after the break it's Tribe (A), Rebs & 'canes (both H). Makes this a must-win IMO & almost a must-win-with-a-BP if we're gonna knock the Tribe off their perch.

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
I suspect our chances of maintaining that unbeaten record went from very slim to non-existent at the exact moment Kerevi's hand cracked. :(

I'm guessing Laloifi won't be at 14 this week. Bit much to expect him marking Nadolo who is not far off twice his weight!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I suspect our chances of maintaining that unbeaten record went from very slim to non-existent at the exact moment Kerevi's hand cracked. :(

I'm guessing Laloifi won't be at 14 this week. Bit much to expect him marking Nadolo who is not far off twice his weight!

Nadolo is still suspended.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Crusaders: 15 Israel Dagg, 14 Johnny McNicholl, 13 Kieron Fonotia, 12 David Havili, 11 Jone Macilai, 10 Richie Mo’unga, 9 Mitchell Drummond, 8 Kieran Read (c), 7 Matt Todd, 6 Jordan Taufua, 5 Sam Whitelock, 4 Scott Barrett, 3 Mike Ala'alatoa, 2 Codie Taylor,1 Wyatt Crockett. Replacements: 16 Ben Funnell, 17 Joe Moody, 18 Owen Franks, 19 Luke Romano, 20 Tim Boys, 21 Andy Ellis, 22 Ryan Crotty, 23 Marty McKenzie.

Intruder

Dave Cowper (27)
Crusaders: 15 Israel Dagg, 14 Johnny McNicholl, 13 Kieron Fonotia, 12 David Havili, 11 Jone Macilai, 10 Richie Mo’unga, 9 Mitchell Drummond, 8 Kieran Read (c), 7 Matt Todd, 6 Jordan Taufua, 5 Sam Whitelock, 4 Scott Barrett, 3 Mike Ala'alatoa, 2 Codie Taylor,1 Wyatt Crockett. Replacements: 16 Ben Funnell, 17 Joe Moody, 18 Owen Franks, 19 Luke Romano, 20 Tim Boys, 21 Andy Ellis, 22 Ryan Crotty, 23 Marty McKenzie.

Alalaatoa and the Crusaders scrum will come under a lot of heat. A lot of disrespect shown the Reds way with the saders' almost resting all those first choice players.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Reds have this one.
I've put $5 on them at $8 odds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balls of steel! Let's see: $5 @ $8 = $40 less your $5 = $35 profit, a man can probably get a tray of XXXX at Dan Murphy's for that :)

Alalaatoa and the Crusaders scrum will come under a lot of heat. A lot of disrespect shown the Reds way with the saders' almost resting all those first choice players.

Fairly sure Franks & Moody will get 30+ mins each, is that respectful enuf for y'all?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Fox saying that Magnay will start at 13 with CFS on the wing and Junior on the bench. Goro dropped.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Yeah close to $10 odds for a 2 horse race is rich. I'll be getting on them for sure.

Haven't seen any of Magnay in the 20's but really would've preferred CFS straight into 13. As a bench option though, I would've thought Goro offered more than Junior.

T

TOCC

I watched one or two of the Reds U20's matches and Magnay was a very good player, reminded me a little of Stirling Mortlock in the way he played at 13, big ask to throw him into the starting team though.

Status
Not open for further replies.