• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW Country - - - NRC Official Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sam Carter not needed for Wobs RWC Squad, but roped in for USA Eagles match. Probably unavailable for Eagles duty from Round 2 until Round 5.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Saw the Eagles train today. Looked sharp. I reckon they'll put the Rams to the sword this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
That's a bloody good team country have named
Hopefully it's a good game today
Also there is a curtain raiser today between the young guns/reserves

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^ I'd be keen to see the team lists for the young guns/reserves/development game.
A good indicator for who may be in the running for State U20 slots next year, and some Shute Shield players "on the up" from Colts.

The Rams Development Squad is here: http://ramsrugby.com.au/news/rams-development-squad-ready-to-do-the-hard-yards/
and here:

I can't find any reference to the Eagles Development squad.

Did anyone get a programme with the Eagles Development squad in it?

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
It's on rams website well the squad is
Mostly younger 1st and 2nd grade players from wests and mtbs that didn't get in initial rams squad

T

TOCC

NSW Country Eagles have released their new logo.....
13567162_1723479727914987_9011773131966988634_n.jpg

This eagle has an uncanny resemblance to its American cousin, the Baltimore Raven:
Ravens-logo.jpg

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
So based on last years squad and any vacancies, who is in the mix this year?
All feeder clubs have done well however Randwick did beat Easts & Uni twice this year.
No doubt there will be fallout from the selection table...

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
the big question I think is does Jono Lance come back or will he be with the Spirit? I assume the Spirit.

Does that mean Horwitz plays 10?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
An important factor will be the Waratah players. Sydney Uni Stars looked impressive last year when all their Tahs played in the first couple of games. Without then they were belted by 60 or so points.

Randi-Wix, & The Corporation have the lions share of this years Tahs, and them and Beasties have the same for the Gen Blue U20s. Rest, "off season" surgery, and general rehab requirements and generat Waratah Inc apathy toward NRC may restrict the numbers available to Coach Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.