• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Schoolboys & National Championships 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane Smeltz

Fred Wood (13)
A game of two halves.
First half NSW 1 dominated, playing running rugby like a NSW 1 team should. 26-5 at halftime. No.11 making a impact (2 tries), no.22 1 try, (not sure of other try scorers) no.10 converting the tries.

Second half appalling: possession 70% CS way, non stop handling errors and turnovers by NSW 1. Penalty count 10-1 to NSW.
NSW 1 need to play a whole 60 minute game not just 30 minutes.
They let CS score 19 almost answered points in second half.
Final score 31-24 to NSW 1.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Q 1 v WA gone again.....why have live streaming if you don't get live streaming!!??

Anyone picked it up again??

Ok got it back....thanks Rugby Mum 2

Breaks Away ...use Rugby Mum's link above ^^^

It keeps breaking down from time to time...need to be patient.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Q 1 v WA gone again...why have live streaming if you don't get live streaming!!??

Anyone picked it up again??

Ok got it back..thanks Rugby Mum 2

Breaks Away .use Rugby Mum's link above ^^^

It keeps breaking down from time to time.need to be patient.

Back on the link above Break Away

Breaks_Away

Sydney Middleton (9)
Thanks 'The Sage'
I've tried clicking on but goes to blank YouTube screen! Could you please repost Rugby Mums link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
Having problems with their internet interface with U Tube. It will be available in full when they get to download it.

Any Live Scores Rugby Mum 2???

Stripes

Chris McKivat (8)
#20 Nathan Marshall for CS is new to team list played flanker - small but had a go and scored . where is he from? anyone know

He's from Iona college, QLD. I believe he is on the U18 Reds Emerging Squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

007Richie

Frank Row (1)
Anyone know who the red headed CS tight head prop is? He's had two outstanding games, both in set piece and around field. This boy can scrum and gets through a heap of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.