• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
And on that note, visiting an old mate in Kiama recently, I chanced upon this funeral director proudly advertising his name on a large shingle outside the business premises:
http://www.yellowpages.com.au/nsw/kiama/stan-crapp-funerals-pty-ltd-12887692-listing.html

Kiama is close to Wolongong, global HQ of the renowned Gunston Group. I reckon this funeral home business is ripe for a good Pillocking.

I'm sure that Stan is a great bloke, but this must be a good case for a bloke to take the family name of his spouse upon marriage instead of the traditional patriarchal conventions prevalent in contemporary western culture whereupon the female often adopts the family name of her spouse upon marriage. The latter'd be a crapp idea in this case.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
stan-crapp
knew I'd been keeping the following pics in my photobucekt all these years for a reason. the day has finally come

weddings.jpg

weddings3.jpg

weddings4.jpg

weddings6.jpg

weddings2.jpg

weddings5.jpg

Spieber

Bob Loudon (25)
knew I'd been keeping the following pics in my photobucekt all these years for a reason. the day has finally come

weddings5.jpg
Some may think this is another Dismal production but I checked and these are real people. Anna/Guo Wei is a data analyst and Brad a systems engineer (some 13 years her senior so doing very well ;)).

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

They clearly take the chance of someone sneaking a look at another paper pretty seriously.
This is the "time's up" device they favour. Gotta get those Tibetans to pitch in.
thumb.aspx.jpg