• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Pumas - Saturday 17 September, nib Stadium Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Look for an early change in the back row. Timani and McMahon warming up on their own

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Alemanno is injured and Argentina doesn't have too many locks. Ortega Desio is playing at the second row but he's a loose forward

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Need to settle down and play in the the Pumas half. It looks fun and exciting watching us run from the 22, playing smarter would be getting down the other end first.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Interesting interpretation from Mr. Barnes there. "You swung around"

Hooper was bound and part of the maul throughout.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Barnsey's having a bit of a barry

He's allowing absolutely no contest at the breakdown. Impossible. Pocock had one for ages but he pinged him. It was his all day. Gonna be tough. Gotta clean out more aggressively.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
He's allowing absolutely no contest at the breakdown. Impossible. Pocock had one for ages but he pinged him. It was his all day. Gonna be tough. Gotta clean out more aggressively.
I would almost prefer Poite... his erratic guessing style would have provided us with a couple
more penalties

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Not sure where this sudden breakdown focus is coming from, as from my memory Barnes has typically been quite pro the Wallabies' breakdown style. I think we have our best win rate under him?

Maybe he got spoken to and reminded that black jerseys are the only ones you're allowed to favour. ;)

Twoilms

Trevor Allan (34)
Honestly, Poey is being reffed out of the game. Id give him another 10 after half time and throw in whoever is better in defense out of McMahon or Timani.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)

Pocock is off his feet at almost every single ruck. His technique is woeful these days.

Argentina making the running but they never take advantage of the metres they make. They need a decision maker at 10 to capitilise, or a Conrad Smith at 13. Wallabies defending well, all you can do when Barnsey's pingin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.