• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Pumas - Saturday 17 September, nib Stadium Perth

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
Pocock is off his feet at almost every single ruck. His technique is woeful these days.

Argentina making the running but they never take advantage of the metres they make. They need a decision maker at 10 to capitilise, or a Conrad Smith at 13. Wallabies defending well, all you can do when Barnsey's pingin'.
Kieran Read and the rest of the darkness are even worse- technique wise Pocock is superior, refs are just trying to take him out of the game.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Kieran Read and the rest of the darkness are even worse- technique wise Pocock is superior, refs are just trying to take him out of the game.

This, half the time it looks like he is on his feet, Refs are just harsher these days.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Pocock is off his feet at almost every single ruck. His technique is woeful these days.

Argentina making the running but they never take advantage of the metres they make. They need a decision maker at 10 to capitilise, or a Conrad Smith at 13. Wallabies defending well, all you can do when Barnsey's pingin'.
Isn't Conrad a kiwi?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The Wallabies have done wonderfully well in defence and even though they haven't got too many rewards from their breakdown work, they have executed what opportunities they have had with an efficiency the All Blacks would be proud of. Every game has an ebb and flow - looking forward to the wallabies getting their hands on some ball in the second half.

HoldingOn

Alfred Walker (16)
I don't often agree with Phil Kearns- but he has finally acknowledged that DHP can't kick- I applaud him for that

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Geez fellas, FFS stop bleating about the ref!!!
You really are an embarassment to Aus rugby!!

Oh fuck off. I just pointed out that Barnes is not really allowing a contest. Which he isn't. The few times we've got in there in good position he takes an age to let the Argies get it back. Others would call it. Given we're defending, that is impacting greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.