• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Saturday 3 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
England:
15-9 Mike Brown, Marland Yarde, Jonathan Joseph, Owen Farrell, Jonny May, George Ford, Ben Youngs; 1-8 Mako Vunipola, Dylan Hartley (captain), Dan Cole, Courtney Lawes, George Kruis, Chris Robshaw, Tom Wood, Nathan Hughes.
Replacements: Jamie George, Joe Marler, Kyle Sinckler, Charlie Ewels, Teimana Harrison, Danny Care, Ben Te'o, Henry Slade.

Cheika will be hoping for plenty of areal shots of the scrums to prove that this bloke "scrummages illegally", (as he suggested a couple of days ago)!!

tragic

John Solomon (38)
not sure how it's hooper's fault for playing to the coach's plan for the team.

what, he's just going to, in mid-game no less, go "fuck it, i'm going to go native, piss all of the coaches instructions and game plans to get stuck in the rucks"
o_O
The internet is a strange place.
When Teflon Hooper plays loose and wide with little impact he is playing to the coaches plan and when higgers does the same (except with more impact and tries) he gets shitcanned for being a seagull

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
If someone can get on Rugby Heaven and have a look, they have named the Aussie team but I can't open it as I'm over my free quota.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
You can access rugby heaven as often as you like if you go incognito or if you delete history. Changes are: Douglas, Timpani, Phipps, Naivalu in; Arnold, Mumm, Genoa, Sleight out. No bench according to smh

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tex

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
You can access rugby heaven as often as you like if you go incognito or if you delete history. Changes are: Douglas, Timpani, Phipps, Naivalu in; Arnold, Mumm, Genoa, Sleight out. No bench according to smh

Stupid autocorrect

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'm happy with those changes, Douglas and Sefa were both better than Arnold and speight last week.
So no bench yet but 1-15
1.Sio 2.Moore 3.Kepu 4.Douglas 5.Simmons 6.Timani 7.Hooper 8.Pocock 9.Phipps 10.Foley 11. Sefa 12.Hodge 13.TK 14.DHP 15. Folau

I'm happy with that 15.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Speight might have a long wait until his next chance now. Hasn't tied down his spot and it has now gone for the foreseeable future.
Injuries can make a mockery of statements like this though.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Wallabies team: Scott Sio, Stephen Moore, Sekope Kepu, Kane Douglas, Rob Simmons, David Pocock, Michael Hooper, Lopeti Timani, Nick Phipps, Bernard Foley, Sefa Naivalu, Reece Hodge, Tevita Kuridrani, Dane Haylett-Petty, Israel Folau.
Bench: Tolu Latu, James Slipper, Tom Robertson, Dean Mumm, Sean McMahon, Nick Frisby, Quade Cooper, Henry Speight.

from SMH.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Douglas, Simmons and Mumm as our lock options.........?

Sheeesh........... one step forward two steps back, but prove me wrong.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Tough for Arnold and AAA. I would have thought Arnold for the first half full steam ahead would have been a good option and AAA has been very strong for the most part off the bench.
Are they injured or carrying a niggle or two?

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
If someone can get on Rugby Heaven and have a look, they have named the Aussie team but I can't open it as I'm over my free quota.

Set your cookies to delete on closing your browser for the SMH world and you will rarely reach the quota

Status
Not open for further replies.