• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 6: Reds v. Hurricanes, April 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
IN HONOUR AND RESPECT OF FEARLESS COMRADE BROTHERS, COMRADE BIGGSY SELFLESSLY AGREES TO DRINK ONLY VODKA THIS WEEK AND NO RUM

57abb7824ea3e17e4a1c03c798fd76aa.jpg

I did try some recruiting last Friday for this weekends game.
FC2B3FCD-971B-47ED-8032-55D8AAEB0383_zpsexkhvlm7.jpg

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
COMRADES!

I HAVE RECENTLY RECEIVED WORD THAT OUR GREAT FATHER HAS PERSONALLY APPROVED OF THIS THREAD.

CONGRATULATIONS ON OUR GLORIOUS VICTORY. THIS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ACHIEVED WITHOUT THE COLLECTIVE EFFORTS OF THE QUEENSLAND CARPARK COMMUNIST PARTY.

TONIGHT WE CRUSH THEIR IDEOLOGY. ON SATURDAY WE CRUSH THEIR SPIRITS AND BREAK THEIR BODIES.

1znmkqu.jpg

OUR GLORIOUS IDEOLOGY FOUNDER AND LEADER HAS SPOKEN!!!!!! CAPITALIST PIGS OF WELLINGTON, CANTERBURY, NSW OR WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU COME FROM, REPENT AND COMMIT TO THE GLORIES OF COMMUNISM AND THE RED ARMY OR BE SENT TO THE GALLOWS FOR IMMEDIATE EXECUTION.

Just as long as Monty Python isn't in charge of actually executing you

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
.......THE PIGS FROM THE WEST ARE WEAK AND FAT AND READY TO BE DINED UPON.............

Here are your victims, my geographically-challenged comrade*:

15 Jordie Barrett, 14 Vince Aso, 13 Matt Proctor, 12 Ngani Laumape, 11 Julian Savea, 10 Beauden Barrett, 9 TJ Perenara (c), 8 Ardie Savea, 7 Callum Gibbins, 6 Brad Shields, 5 Michael Fatialofa 4 Mark Abbott, 3 Jeffery To’omaga-Allen, 2 Ricky Riccitelli, 1 Chris Eves
Replacements: 16 Leni Apisai, 17 Ben May, 18 Mike Kainga, 19 Sam Lousi, 20 Reed Prinsep, 21 Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, 22 Otere Black, 23 Pita Ahki

*of the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" variety:)

Reactions: gel

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
COMRADES. I GIVE YOU, THE RED ARMY.

1. Markus Vanzatski
2. Stephen Mooresgrad (C)
3. Sam Talakaiski
4. Rob Simmonscyk
5. Kane Douglasvik
6. Adam Korczyk
7. George Smithovich
8. Scott Higginbrovnik
9. James Tuttlesgrad
10. Jake McIntyrinsk
11. Eto Nabulisnik
12. Duncan Paia’ski
13. Samu Kerevinysk
14. Chris Kuridranicyzk
15. Karmichael Huntovnyk

16. Andrew Readysk
17. Kirwan Sandayk
18. Taniela Tupovnik
19. Lukhan Tuisgrad

20. Hendrik Tuisgrad (no relation to Lukhan)
21. Nick Frisbysk
22. Hamish Stewartch
23. Izaia Peresesk

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
COMRADES. I GIVE YOU, THE RED ARMY POLITBURO

1. Markus Vanzatski
2. Stephen Mooresgrad (C)
3. Sam Talakaiski
4. Rob Simmonscyk
5. Kane Douglasvik
6. Adam Korczyk
7. George Smithski
8. Scott Higginbrovnik
9. James Tuttlesgrad
10. Jake McIntyrinsk
11. Eto Nabulisnik
12. Duncan Paia’ski
13. Samu Kerevinysk
14. Chris Kuridranicyzk
15. Karmichael Huntovnyk

16. Andrew Readysk
17. Kirwan Sandayk
18. Taniela Tupovnik
19. Lukhan Tuisgrad

20. Hendrik Tuisgrad (no relation to Lukhan)
21. Nick Frisbysk
22. Hamish Stewartch
23. Izaia Peresesk
FTFY.

redstragic

Alan Cameron (40)
Here are your victims, my geographically-challenged comrade*:

15 Jordie Barrett, 14 Vince Aso, 13 Matt Proctor, 12 Ngani Laumape, 11 Julian Savea, 10 Beauden Barrett, 9 TJ Perenara (c), 8 Ardie Savea, 7 Callum Gibbins, 6 Brad Shields, 5 Michael Fatialofa 4 Mark Abbott, 3 Jeffery To’omaga-Allen, 2 Ricky Riccitelli, 1 Chris Eves
Replacements: 16 Leni Apisai, 17 Ben May, 18 Mike Kainga, 19 Sam Lousi, 20 Reed Prinsep, 21 Te Toiroa Tahuriorangi, 22 Otere Black, 23 Pita Ahki

*of the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" variety:)
It did not match my narrative that they be from the east behind our iron curtain as well.

The truth stands though, capitalism has made them weak, their winters are easy and make them forget how to survive. They are fat and lazy and will sink to the bottom of effluent filled Lenin park.......

It is raining like a mother fucker and my power has gone out and won't be fixed till Friday afternoon according to the Energex website. The kids schools are closed and I will be at home with them again tomorrow.

Our determination through this enormous suffering produces a spirit that will inspire a performance from the Comreds that will shatter the Hurricanes for generations.

Hahahhahahabahabahababavah

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It did not match my narrative that they be from the east behind our iron curtain as well.

The truth stands though, capitalism has made them weak, their winters are easy and make them forget how to survive. They are fat and lazy and will sink to the bottom of effluent filled Lenin park...

It is raining like a mother fucker and my power has gone out and won't be fixed till Friday afternoon according to the Energex website. The kids schools are closed and I will be at home with them again tomorrow.

Our determination through this enormous suffering produces a spirit that will inspire a performance from the Comreds that will shatter the Hurricanes for generations.

Hahahhahahabahabahababavah

Yeah, we shut up shop at 12:30ish, luckily Marsden never seems to cop it as bad as neighbouring suburbs, so far intermittent loss of Foxtel is as bad as it's got & we're on the elevated side of the street so I'm not too concerned.

After the "summer" Wellington have just had they'll likely feel right at home in BrisVegas & as for their winters, well, you wouldn't wish them on a Bloos supporter, they're brutal.

Hope you & yours stay safe & if you're still sans 240V come Saturday buy a 2kVa inverter generator, enough to keep your flat screen & fridge going plus keep your devices charged........

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Was that the year they did the March to the match for the first game? Everyone got a t-shirt, Buddha Handy out front. We played the Ponies and got done 3-0?

Sent from my HUAWEI KII-L22 using Tapatalk
It was 6-3 & Round 3 but yes, the Red Revolution did lead us to the Wooden Spoon.

And Comrade Eddie was sent to the South African Gulags where his efforts helped win them the RWC....

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
It was 6-3 & Round 3 but yes, the Red Revolution did lead us to the Wooden Spoon.

And Comrade Eddie was sent to the South African Gulags where his efforts helped win them the RWC..

EDDIE JONES WAS A DOUBLE AGENT SPY SENT FROM THE SOUTH TO DERAIL OUR GREAT REVOLUTION. HE HAS BEEN EXILED TO THE WHITE NORTH TO LIVE WITH THE DOGS.

HE DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE OF COMRED.

20keyar.png

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
I picture the pre-match speech having a little bit of this flavour in it..

This would be my team:

1. Ace Yonamine
2. Andrew Ready
3. Sam Talakai
4. Izack Rodda
5. Lukhan Tui
6. Hendrik Tui
7. Jon Favreau
8. Scott Higginbotham
9. James Tuttle
10. Keanu Reeves
11. Eto Nabuli
12. Duncan Paia-aua
13. Samu Kerevi
14. Orlando Jones
15. Karmicheal Hunt

I also reckon we could pull Gene Hackman in for a consultant coach role kinda like we did with Knuckles last year to give Stiles a hand.

No team is ever complete without Chuck Norris

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
Well, I wasnt giving the Reds a hope in helll this weekend. But going through this thread.. I say Reds 57. Don't make a April fool of me Reds lads.

Also No Dan Coles, now I have nothing to whinge about with the Canes.
Have to put all my focus on the Ref and Reds continuous handling issue.

Not at all nervous about this game.

Now if Barrett gets a toothache before the game & can't play, then it could get interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.