• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACCA

Ron Walden (29)
Think the Waratahs are available for club rugby this weekend. That is those that the Tahs are happy to release as they want them to play some rugby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
He hurt his ankle in the 2013 GF - played nearly all his rugby up until then at 10 and was ahead of a few of the rockstars who went to through the Private School System.

Made a return and played the full 2015 season in grade, predominately at 12, but had a handful of games at 15.

Rumour has it;
The coach of the Rays NRC team his name slips my mind was the Gordon Coach, and really wanted Adam Hill the Eastwood 12 back at Gordon were he played his Junior Rugby so promised him the 12 for the Rays. Subsequently Reece was asked to play 15 but also received interest elsewhere. Only after a good NRC were Reeece ended up in the 15 was Reece signed by the Rebels and because of injuries he started the season - the rest payed out as most people know.

Geoff Townsend and "Tom" Hill for the record. Also Hodge was definitely signed by the Rebels before the NRC started as there are media releases in early August.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Geoff Townsend and "Tom" Hill for the record. Also Hodge was definitely signed by the Rebels before the NRC started as there are media releases in early August.

Can confirm, because I remember think "why even have an NRC if you're going to sign players before it starts".

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Think the Waratahs are available for club rugby this weekend. That is those that the Tahs are happy to release as they want them to play some rugby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.waratahs.com.au/Waratahs...urn-to-club-land-just-in-time-for-Easter.aspx

Lolohea, Hegarty, Simone, Holloway, Kellaway, Phipps, McDuling, Fitzpatrick and Needs are all playing Shute Shield this weekend who were in the most recent Tahs 23.

Mason, Deegan, Jones x 2 (Harry and Maclean), McCauley, Roach, Robinson and Lucas are the other Tahs players who will play Shute Shield this weekend.

Wazza2013

Fred Wood (13)
http://www.waratahs.com.au/Waratahs...urn-to-club-land-just-in-time-for-Easter.aspx

Lolohea, Hegarty, Simone, Holloway, Kellaway, Phipps, McDuling, Fitzpatrick and Needs are all playing Shute Shield this weekend who were in the most recent Tahs 23.

Mason, Deegan, Jones x 2 (Harry and Maclean), McCauley, Roach, Robinson and Lucas are the other Tahs players who will play Shute Shield this weekend.

Unable to see David Lolohea have a run with the Two Blues, going away for the weekend.

Tried to convince the missus that staying home and going to the rugby was the way to go, instead of a family weekend away. Lost that one big time.....

Will be setting up my chair with a beer or three at 3pm on Saturday, in front of the TV. Got to love 7 two.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Taste better than they look.

Sun shining again.

20170415_183505.jpg

howyagoin

Ted Fahey (11)
Wests mustn't be much good to be rolled by Gordon by that much...

Manly were clinical against a poor Parramatta. Good to see Randwick hand Sydney Uni another defeat. Would of been a much better TV game than the marlins/parra game as there was a few Tahs running around there. The rest of the results were pretty standard

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Fuck Gordon. Took away my most promising fullback, and now he's playing 4th Grade for them.

Shove yer kilt up yer arse.

paul martin

Ted Fahey (11)
I couldn't believe they chose Manly v Parra for the TV game. I'm all for watching all the teams but maybe when Parra play Wests might be a bit more entertaining than a very predictable flogging at the hands of one of the competition heavyweights.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
I couldn't believe they chose Manly v Parra for the TV game. I'm all for watching all the teams but maybe when Parra play Wests might be a bit more entertaining than a very predictable flogging at the hands of one of the competition heavyweights.
Especially given there were other quality games this round.

Sent from my SM-J110F using Tapatalk

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
All teams get to appear on FTA but it's better live. People had Parra in the top 8, and Swainey heard about the Marlins burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.