• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NBA Bounceball

Wheatman

Chris McKivat (8)
Bucks go out today in a game that sounded truly crazy. 25 points down with 5 to go in the 3rd and get a lead late in the 4th, but Raptors ended up just getting the win. Taking the series 4-2 for a date with a rested Cavaliers.

Really disappointed I couldn't watch the match on ESPN or Fox. Game me the shits. You'd think any 1st round playoff game that's gone to the 6th game should be live.

Anyhow, Bucks to come back stronger next year and hopefully they pick up a guard in the draft that is totally overlooked by everyone and make it past the 1st round. Toronto to give Cleveland a shake, and I'll go Raptors to win in 6 (because I don't like the Cavs).

Continually searching for the best coffee, beer and rugby

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Spurs do the Spurs thing and level the series. Harden didnt get his walk-into-the-foul-while-biffing-it-at-the-rim shtick called, lost his mojo and went 3 for 15 and counting

ps Raptors going great guns in their series vs Cavs.

pzvd8weep6opbxza15wd.gif

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
See Isaiah gets roasted for this but Lebron actually missed the layup and had to go to the line. It was a courageous, smart play from him.......

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So....................................................the cavs are following the warriors route and have acquired Paul George in a trade.

Wheatman

Chris McKivat (8)
I have one day on the road and something like this happens in the off-season. NBA is simply unreal.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Chris Paul traded to the Rockets for a Ronnie of assets - Beverley, Williams, Harrell, 2018 pick + filler. Blake Griffin next to go.

We are about to see a couple of years of haves and have nots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)

Have a go at this one. The TWolves were at the free-throw line with a 2 pt lead and 1.1 sec left on the clock. OKC ended up winning in overtime