• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force v Lions - Rnd 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
How many real Springboks are in that squad? Their success surely says a heap about the very effective coaching setup at the Lions.

Reactions: mst

dru

Tim Horan (67)
How many real Springboks are in that squad? Their success surely says a heap about the very effective coaching setup at the Lions.

The word "real" is somewhat evocative. I look at it a bit differently - next Bok team should be the Lions + friends in Dark Green jumpers. Noone else gets in unless it suits the Lions style and strategy and only where combinations can be effected.

To be fair, it might trouble the ABs too much, but I'm not sure too many other squads would face them with confidence.

One thing for sure, agree with you on the coaching. Losing Johan to Europe is a poor outcome for SA.

Reactions: mst
M

Moono75

Lance on the bench to bring a mature head in second half if Short in at scrumhalf.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
That Newsome is a handy player. Taken some good options in defence

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Sigh, I can see it already. The Highlanders are gonna have to go and play the Lions in South Africa again. They basically are a lock for second (maybe first) on the ladder. Given that they are quite good but also have the easiest fixture list of any team in the comp.

M

Moono75

Sigh, I can see it already. The Highlanders are gonna have to go and play the Lions in South Africa again. They basically are a lock for second (maybe first) on the ladder. Given that they are quite good but also have the easiest fixture list of any team in the comp.
we love to f@rk the highlanders over

Status
Not open for further replies.