• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force V Hurricanes @ NIB - Rd 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Well, he shoulders him. He turns his right shoulder into him. Pretty simple.

That isn't how you hold your ground at all, it's how Nonu holds his ground.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
There were 2 knock ons that led to that try. Plus tj sold that like A soccer Player. Way to ruin a game

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)

Can't disappear and is allowed to brace for impact. And he didn't shoulder him. Didn't lead with the shoulder. Impact was with the side of the body.

Someone needs to notch a try up for the TMO that one was his.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
So he just meant to let the bloke shirt front him and get knocked out where's perenara duty of care running into the player.

DHP feet planted turned his body to protect himself perenar runs into him flops to the ground like a soccer player ffs

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Tmo ruined this game and now the fierce are on the end of a hiding. This shit has to stop

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)

That isn't how you hold your ground at all, it's how Nonu holds his ground.
So u just let someone knock you out instead of protecting yourself? That's stupid mate

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
What's even worse was that Hoff watched it and cleared it, then the TMO has a hissy fit because he was overruled. Who's in charge? If the ref watches it on the big screen why bother with the TMO

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Thought yellow card was soft. What is defender meant to do? Obviously can't brace for contact. Is he meant to jump out of the way?

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Ive never been more triggered watching a game in my life. We were on their tryline for about half an hour and yet we're still getting pumped. Doesnt help when the TMO wants to make decisions over the on field ref.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
The card is made worse by the way Perenara splays him self in mid air and on the ground. This is rugby ffs

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hurricanes have been offside all night. Finally at 77m someone goes to the bin.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
You'd think it was the Force and not the Canes that crossed the Indian Ocean with a scoreline like that.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Hurricanes have been offside all night. Finally at 77m someone goes to the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.