• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Fiji, 3pm Sat 10th June, AAMI Park, Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Genia tends to be lackadaisical feeding the scrum. Chucks it in and no strike.

Always wondered about this. Some sides can get the ball back to the 8 instantly, others not. Wonder how much the hooker is worth in this regard.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Amazing shift from the Fijian tighthead so far.

And how about Nakarawa.

I forgot how much I missed him at Glasgow. So sad he's playing in the doldrums that is Parisian Rugby.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
That half was a tale of two halves. The next half will be interesting if the latter half of that half is continued.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
That half was a tale of two halves. The next half will be interesting if the latter half of that half is continued.

tenor.gif

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
whos a happy wallaby fan at half time?

Me. Even your lot throw a few fucking howlers in the first test of the season. We should have more points, we've taken a few shots at goal out of respect to the Fijians and because we had Folau in the bin. Our scoreline isn't flattering at the moment but the opposition are 0.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Foley missing touch from penalties and getting charged down while clearing.

It's the obvious issues that never get fixed that is most frustrating with this team at the moment

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
One question for all the budding refs out there:

The refs are always diligent about making sure the opposition are back 10m from a long arm, but when it's a short arm the opposition are very rarely back 10 and never get pinged. Why so?

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
The skill defeciencies in Australian rugby evident at Super level are still obvious and the option taking not flash either

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
One question for all the budding refs out there:

The refs are always diligent about making sure the opposition are back 10m from a long arm, but when it's a short arm the opposition are very rarely back 10 and never get pinged. Why so?
I suspect they may want some rugby to occasionally break out

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

GTPIH

Ted Thorn (20)
Another one for the refs. Just before ht Higgers and Hanigan tackled a Fijian and held him up for a maul. The ref then calls "tackled, release" WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.