• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Force Vs Waratahs, Round 17 - Saturday 15th July, NIB Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedsHappy

Tony Shaw (54)
The total joke is that the ARU think 'the key problem' is 'must cull Force or Rebels' when the far, far bigger problem is the clear incompetence of the QRU and NSWRU and the coaches and teams they are appointing........and thus the results being delivered to rapidly dwindling numbers of paying fans.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
The total joke is that the ARU think 'the key problem' is 'must cull Force or Rebels' when the far, far bigger problem is the clear incompetence of the QRU and NSWRU and the coaches and teams they are appointing....and thus the results being delivered to rapidly dwindling numbers of paying fans.
The surest bet in town is that no one at the NSWRU will accept any responsibility for the current situation

The Snout

Ward Prentice (10)
The total joke is that the ARU think 'the key problem' is 'must cull Force or Rebels' when the far, far bigger problem is the clear incompetence of the QRU and NSWRU and the coaches and teams they are appointing....and thus the results being delivered to rapidly dwindling numbers of paying fans.

You know, that is about the best summing up of the situation in as few as words as possible that I've seen.

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
There can be no excuses. 40+ in 5 games running now isn't it.?

To me it seems the guaranteed Wallabies players and those in the squad just go through the motions and turn up for their pay and avoid getting injured. Players like Folau, Hooper, Mumm, Hanigan, Kepu, Robertson........

Add to that the absolutely woeful defensive structure that was exposed again and again and again from first minute to the last, not only in this game but for the last three seasons. How long does it take to identify the problem with the structure that only required an "easy fix".

FFS CUT THE TAHS. END THE FARCE, not the Force.

After Game of Thrones my Fox subscription is gone. I kept it for the Lions tour and GOT. Nothing to see Rugby wise, honestly the standard of Shute Shield is better than Australian Super Teams. I don't care if they all F*&^% off, fraudsters masquerading as professionals.

Congratulations to the Force and Hodgeson, a true ambassador unlike the overpaid show ponies the ARU prefers to use to promote their "inclusive" promotions.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Fuck me how sweet was that. One of the best performances the boys have ever dished up. To be fair we had the rub of the green all night, but we played hard confrontational footy for the full 80 and dusted 'em good and proper. I'm not going to gloat, but fuck you Roger Davis and all the other Sydney wankers who want to push us out of the comp (no dig at the genuine NSW punters here and elsewhere).

What a way for the great man to finish and christ he loved rubbing a few of their faces in it tonight. Who can blame him though. For so long we've been the ugly duckling of Australian rugby and granted we've played like it at times, but I'm so proud of these boys and how they've carried themselves this season.

andrewM

Herbert Moran (7)
Special offer for Tahs supporters, this week only </gloat> But seriously, couldn't have scripted a better final game for Hodgo!

vbpgimage.php

Status
Not open for further replies.