• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS U16s 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

axel

Jimmy Flynn (14)
NSW 1's

Attachments

• nsw 1.jpg
    nsw 1.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 427

Hoopcock

Frank Row (1)
Cranbrook 16B's have a solid number 7 who is expected to come on as an impact player in the A's game. Watch out for a big unit coming off the bench for Brook

ruckman7

Peter Burge (5)
Knox beat Allos 29-5 dominating in the backs. Good contest in the forwards but Knox pack far bigger, faster and better drilled then allos. Good display putting last years champions to sleep while missing star Sam Rechner and putting that many points on a full strength allos

Footy g up

Frank Row (1)
Knox beat Allos 29-5 dominating in the backs. Good contest in the forwards but Knox pack far bigger, faster and better drilled then allos. Good display putting last years champions to sleep while missing star Sam Rechner and putting that many points on a full strength allos

Knox deserved the win but aloys were missing the spalding brothers, perego and their starting winger. This was their captain and vice captain, would hardly call it a full strength team.

leftrightout16

Peter Burge (5)
What were the other results from the weekend?

Cranbrook beat Trinity. I can't recall the score, they won by two tries i think. Pakutoa was on fire scoring two tries and putting on a show for the crowd. Him and Lamens linked up well multiple times during the game. He must be pushing for a call up to the firsts.

thepuma

Peter Burge (5)
I have to say I joined this forum as there was little to nothing about the various tournaments anywhere else. I genuinely fear for our game with the comments and anonymous self promotion on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack tsalakas

Bob McCowan (2)
waves beat trinity 20-7 and missed all conversions. they dominated all around the park but especially in the backs making multiple breaks through their set piece. Should be a good game against knox as an opener to the big game at 3:15

jack tsalakas

Bob McCowan (2)
Predictions for the 16's this weekend anyone?​
Mine are:​
Aloys by 10 v Trinity​
Waverley by 3 v Knox predicting an upset​
Cranbrook by 15 v Barker​
Great 5 game season for the 16's comp, anyone could've won on their day. big couple of years for these boys​

casrugby2017

Frank Nicholson (4)
Knox smashed Waves something like 47-0.

Knox's 3,5,7,8,9,13,15 were all outstanding players and had a massive impact on the game. No3 and No5 (Kablau and Hughes) both showed us why they made the NSW Side and Rechner at 13 found holes in places no-one would find; unfortunatley being sidelined after a shocking foul play by the waves 13 which wasn't picked up by the ref. No8 and No9 (Cheal and Constable) showed us how they are such a great Duo and were picked as the 8and9 combo for CAS and then Constable going onto NSW. But Knox around the Paddock were a great side - lead by their 15 (Evans) who directed play around the field. This age group seems to be a much better side than the current yr11 age group so I would assume that alot of these boys will be going into the 1XV next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.