• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Saturday 19th August, ANZ Stadium Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Crockett has been one our best impact players over he last two years. If TJP can keep his emotions in check he is a whiny little bastard who is not even as good as Kerr-Barlow. Romano has been a key bench player since he lost his starting spot to Retallick. Lima and Ofa are the real unknowns in what they can offer off the pine.

Fixed it for you.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sent home for ROOTING? What is the world coming to. I don’t see how Kaino has any explaining to do. Except, of course, to the wife. And kids.

As someone who has been safely monogamous to the Trouble & Strife for 25 years I can authoritatively say that monogamy is an unnatural aberration wrought unto Man by Satan himself. Aaron Smith’s girlfriend? She should be joining the queue for a root outside the handicapped stalls. “Next!” says the NZRFU orderly paid to keep the groupie hos in line.
“Next cum silo repository” warbles Smith from inside the stall.

An All Blacks seed, the precious potentiate to continue the lineage of All Black greatness, is of utmost importance to the nation. The girlfriend? No ring? Join the queue baby. An All Black, as the magisterial royalty of NZ, should have free license to root as many trailer trash skanks, ho’s, slags, toffs, charlatans, groupies & harridans as it takes to keep the AB happy and firing on all cylinders for N.Z. An unwed All Black, in NZ, limiting himself to 1 root? That’s like a dick-coloured Ferrari with just the 1 gear. Fuck their “feelings” and Fuck Them All.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Sent home for ROOTING? What is the world coming to. I don’t see how Kaino has any explaining to do. Except, of course, to the wife. And kids.

As someone who has been safely monogamous to the Trouble & Strife for 25 years I can authoritatively say that monogamy is an unnatural aberration wrought unto Man by Satan himself. Aaron Smith’s girlfriend? She should be joining the queue for a root outside the handicapped stalls. “Next!” says the NZRFU orderly paid to keep the groupie hos in line.
“Next cum silo repository” warbles Smith from inside the stall.

An All Blacks seed, the precious potentiate to continue the lineage of All Black greatness, is of utmost importance to the nation. The girlfriend? No ring? Join the queue baby. An All Black, as the magisterial royalty of NZ, should have free license to root as many trailer trash skanks, ho’s, slags, toffs, charlatans, groupies & harridans as it takes to keep the AB happy and firing on all cylinders for N.Z. An unwed All Black, in NZ, limiting himself to 1 root? That’s like a dick-coloured Ferrari with just the 1 gear. Fuck their “feelings” and Fuck Them All.

Kaino is clearly just trying to sabotage future generations of Australian parliamentarians by propagating "Kiwi by descent" mischief.
By the way, is 'Kiwi by ascent" when someone climbs on A Smith in the dunnies?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
aron_zpsbhioza2o.png

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Wallabies have to try and target McKenzie in attack. The Lions did when playing the Maori All Blacks and his attacking game wasn't what it normally is. Could be a defensive weak link if we can isolate him, particularly in the AB's 22.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Question for all the NZers here - what do you think on a challenge to the haka? (e.g. what France did in the 2011 RWC final)

tragic

John Solomon (38)
^^ Nah it's culturally insensitive to do anything but stand back and look intimidated.
Besides our back row would need footstools to look 'em in the eye.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
I really don't want to hear about the sex-life of any All Blacks players. I just want our guys to belt the shit out of them and send them home to endure the crappy weather that's down there at the moment!

Wallabies by one converted try and two penalties!!

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Just settling down to watch the match with Garlic Prawns and La Vuelta champers, in honour of the Vuelta a Espana which kicks off tonight.

Also with a thought for the unfortunate victims of the terrorist attack in Barcelona.

D

daz

The extra training time, the extra motivation from previous failed campaigns and the fury of losing a Super Rugby team will galvanise these Wallabies.

Watch for something special tonight, they will smash it in and get within 50.

Lets hope!

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Solid start so far, definitely looking better for the prep time

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.