• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 Sydney JRU Grand Finals - Sunday 3rd September

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Thought I would post this as I am interested to see which teams made it through.

U14's are at Nagle Park I believe.

Div 1 Lindfield v Blue Mountains

Lindfield have made 4 out the last 5 GF's and only lost one. Last year they pulled up short in the Semi's against a very strong Northern Barbarians outfit. We all hope for another successful GF as the boys are keen to stay on their current winning form over the past few weeks. They finished 4th in the round robin, so have done well to make it this far.

I know Balmain and Newport are also in the GF.

Good luck to all age groups and divisions.

Flavio

Ward Prentice (10)
14As Division One Premiers 2017 Lindfield! Winners 13-10

And a Blue Mountains trainer punched one of the Lindfield U14 boys - good form guys

JuanBarn

Herbert Moran (7)
Flavio said:
And a Blue Mountains trainer punched one of the Lindfield U14 boys - good form guys

The supporters certainly support with a lot of passion in the Mountains. Something like this was certainly not unexpected from the age group. I hope the Lindfield boy is OK, and the trainer will be dealt with appropriately.

Does anyone know if the 'A' games were recorded like last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.