• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Pumas, GIO Stadium, Canberra, Sat 16th September

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
It's not just Foley. There's a team effort there subcoming to Argie pressure. He is one of several with brain dead kicks. At least Genia hasn't started the box yet.

Still in it.

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Gee Canberra gets a test match once in 7 years and they can't fill a 22k seat stadium.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk
You couldn't fill a fucking stadium for the Bledisloe. Wouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone else if I were you.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
hes there in person to link but hes got no physical presence, cant get go forward in tight, or beat tacklers, cant clean out at rucks cant smash big runners in defence, he lacks all the keys to dominant 6 play

He's making plenty of tackles, he pushes in D where it's needed. He's not as light weight as we have been making out. His Line out work, and for that matter his scrum work, is adequate. And yes, there's a couple of clean outs where he just failed.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Only just started watching as the Argies scored their try. Was pretty obvious obstruction to me.

Fucks sake ye Aussies are a bit short playing Hodge at 11..

Status
Not open for further replies.