• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow.......

Great signing, but we've now got tonne of 6/8's in Cusack, Hyne, Valetini, Lolo and now Naisarani.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Cusack, Pocock and Naisarani is a great starting backrow.

Fakaosilea, Hyne and Valetini back ups. Might need another 7 or is that why Cusack is getting minutes there in the NRC?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Angus Allen also showing some good form recently. Incidentally, does anyone know the current status of Rowan Perry? Signed with the Tahs but not getting any game time that I've seen.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
Angus Allen also showing some good form recently. Incidentally, does anyone know the current status of Rowan Perry? Signed with the Tahs but not getting any game time that I've seen.

Didn't see enough SS to see how Perry went. He wasn't in the top 10 for the Catchpole medal (not sure how much he played). He was named in the Eagles NRC squad but has't played (usually injured players are not selected).

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
They need to buy Meakes and possibly Coleman from the Force. i want to see TK/Meakes centre pairing for the Brumbies next year. Godwin has been useless, he should take a contract overseas surely or moved PERMANENTLY to 10 playing backup to Lilo

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Powell
Lealiifano
Morseau
Meakes
Kuridrani
Speight
Banks

Does me.

Meakes is the perfect kind of 12 to play with Lealiifano as well. Hard and straight runner with great offloading skills and serious spine in defence.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
They need to buy Meakes and possibly Coleman from the Force. i want to see TK/Meakes centre pairing for the Brumbies next year. Godwin has been useless, he should take a contract overseas surely or moved PERMANENTLY to 10 playing backup to Lilo

Brumbies don't need another high profile lock....... They're pretty well set with Carter, Arnold and Enever....... plus Swain on a rookie contract.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Really good signing, was hoping he would return to QLD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really good signing - and very happy going to Brumbies as they have a good record of developing players to take it to the next level whilst Reds.....well.....enough said on its coaching saga's over the past few years.

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
Well, apparently you guys are still chasing a couple of outside backs. You'd be mad not to do everything you could to get Chance Peni on board. Him, Speight and Banks as your back three, with the forwards you've signed and a fit Lealiifano ... no one in Australia could stand against you.

You could do worse than getting James Verity-Amm too. I'd suggest Alex Newsome, but apparently he's going back to NSW.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Getting almost as good as the Tahs in causing talent to underperform.

Yep NSW has its own coaching woes with Gibson.....that I agree. I think most Tahs supporters would be pushing even harder for Gibson to go than Reds supporters pushing for Stiles to go. Like I said I think for Isi best place for him is the Brumbies and his wallaby ambitions. Playing with and with Pocock back next year what a backrow combination that will be for the Brumbies.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Powell
Lealiifano
Morseau
Meakes
Kuridrani
Speight
Banks

Does me.

Meakes is the perfect kind of 12 to play with Lealiifano as well. Hard and straight runner with great offloading skills and serious spine in defence.

Looks pretty good, but I'd hope that Taliauli will come good for the No 11 spot, or failing that James Dargaville or Andrew Muirhead.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
white wings do not work, even DHP is a saffer :p Brumbies should get a real winger, not liking Dargaville or Talia, damn they should try to get Peni from Force too.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow...

Great signing, but we've now got tonne of 6/8's in Cusack, Hyne, Valetini, Lolo and now Naisarani.

I just remembered we signed McCaffrey as well......... He's come a long way to be playing John I Dent Cup next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.