• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australia v Argentina 7 Oct 2017 in Mendoza

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Jesus mate, get with the program.
Wrong second row.
Wrong backrow.
Wrong flyhalf.
Wrong reserve hooker.
According to this forum it's a terrible side.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

You forgot worst coaches ever

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Even though its likely to be 2-2-2 after this weekend, and the Rugby Championship hasn't been neither here nor there in terms of success for the Wallabies, I've bloody enjoyed watching this team play.

We've been playing with far better intent in the recent weeks, the backlines looking very dangerous and the "micro-skills" of the entire team are coming on in leaps and bounds.

Sometimes you forget its supposed to be entertainment, but I've been thoroughly entertained.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Off topic, but relevant: The new GAGR forum 'software modification' has created a situation on my screen (Windows 10, and Google Chrome) where all the pictorial avatars have gone (except for Rugby Reg's), and have been replaced by a blank square with the name and "likes received"!! .......... The Twitter and advertising pictures are still there.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
he is being sarcastic, anyways, good team named by Chieka, dumping his son Hanigan was the best move yet, hopefully Tui is brought in early.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
The Pumas have lacked a bit in attack this season particularly in the backs. Even when they were leading against NZ they didn't really look like they were threatening the line. If we can defend well around the fringes winning shouldn't be as hard as it usually is over there.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
Off topic, but relevant: The new GAGR forum 'software modification' has created a situation on my screen (Windows 10, and Google Chrome) where all the pictorial avatars have gone (except for Rugby Reg's), and have been replaced by a blank square with the name and "likes received"!! .... The Twitter and advertising pictures are still there.

same issue, also javascripts on this site no longer works for me either, i'm, on FF54 though

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
same issue, also javascripts on this site no longer works for me either, i'm, on FF54 though

Thanks Warpath, it's good to know that it's not something I have done to create a "sterile GAGR"!! I'd still like to know why Reg gets exclusivity, e.g. 25 titles on a page and the only ones with pictorial avatars belong to Reg, (page after page)!! Do I detect a Bris-Vegas conspiracy ................ an attempt to usurp control of this forum from the Warratarians .... go Reg!!! "We can do it"!!!!

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Off topic, but relevant: The new GAGR forum 'software modification' has created a situation on my screen (Windows 10, and Google Chrome) where all the pictorial avatars have gone (except for Rugby Reg's), and have been replaced by a blank square with the name and "likes received"!! .... The Twitter and advertising pictures are still there.

Yep, mine too. A couple of issues with inability to format relies as well.

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)

Dittto. Using Safari.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'd still like to know why Reg gets exclusivity, e.g. 25 titles on a page and the only ones with pictorial avatars belong to Reg, (page after page)!!
FUCKING RUGBY REG! Siphoning off the last remaining glow of forum wattage just to power up his goddamn avatar. "HEY GUYZ LOOKING GOOD OVER HEAR!" says bloody Reg from the comfort of the only chair left in the fucken place

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
we all know RugbyReg is infact Pulver in disguise, explains why this site is so effed up, just like the ARU :p

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member

It's a new minimalist theme

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Even though its likely to be 2-2-2 after this weekend, and the Rugby Championship hasn't been neither here nor there in terms of success for the Wallabies, I've bloody enjoyed watching this team play.

We've been playing with far better intent in the recent weeks, the backlines looking very dangerous and the "micro-skills" of the entire team are coming on in leaps and bounds.

Sometimes you forget its supposed to be entertainment, but I've been thoroughly entertained.

Till the day I die, I will never forgive Bled #1 2017 and with that the WBs deserve all reasonable criticsm. Nor do I like putting out constant development teams rather than the best we have. Other than in a RWC year.

But yes. I’ve been entertained. The two games against the Springboks were great fun. I’m even happy to concede that the team is building - to be expected in a development team, but yes we are building.

Selection intention is becoming more obvious, and even with the swapping locks, the consistency of intent is coming through. Strategy is settling, the weaknesses in that strategy are gradually being attended to (big test is Bled #3). I very much had been looking forward to the Bokke in RSA. Ditto this weekend.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

I've noticed that some avatars seem to have been whitewashed, but most seem to be unaffected.

Status
Not open for further replies.