• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Sunday 19 November 2:00am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

If Koroibete dives on it that was a try, he will rue that moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How is he offside ? He wasn't apart of the play and he was put onside anyway. That's a massive incorrect call

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

T

TOCC

Jesus, handling from both teams is poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Good game so far. Particularly given the conditions. Wallabies really up for this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Australia need to play smart, hold the ball while Hooper is in the bin..... but they decide to kick it away :(

T

TOCC

How is he offside ? He wasn't apart of the play and he was put onside anyway. That's a massive incorrect call

Because he didn’t stop, he chased the ball and was within 10m of where the ball landed and where opposition players were trying to play the ball. That’s a straightforward penalty.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Because he didn’t stop, he chased the ball and was within 10m of where the ball landed and where opposition players were trying to play the ball. That’s a straightforward penalty.
It looks like he went to stop. Even out both hands up but was put onside so fast he didn't even have time.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)

Can't advance in front of the kicker. Decision is correct - but like so many laws is frequently ignored. England have been chasing kicks in offside positions all match

Status
Not open for further replies.