• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Sunday 19 November 2:00am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Why don’t they use Hodge for clearance kicks more often/at all?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
How is he offside ? He wasn't apart of the play and he was put onside anyway. That's a massive incorrect call

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

11.1 OFFSIDE IN GENERAL PLAY (a) A player who is in an offside position is liable to sanction only if the player does one of three things: • Interferes with play or, • Moves forward, towards the ball or • Fails to comply with the 10-Metre Law (Law 11.4).

T

TOCC

That would have been a yellow card if that were a Wallaby

T

TOCC

That was a series of errors... Simmons was poor in contact, lost the Ball.. Kuridrani catches that Kerevi pass every other day of the week and Beale shouldn’t have given up on the chase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
That was a series of errors. Simmons was poor in contact, lost the Ball.. Kerevi made a good run but his offload to Kuridrani was unnecessary and Beale should have chased harder and not given up

Nah Kuridrani dropped a decent offland. Could have been a better offload but Kuridrani dropped it cold, more his fault then Kerevi

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
That's about as close as you can get. I reckon it maybe nicked a couple of white blades of grass but is that enough to overturn it, probably not.

T

TOCC

Ahh so that’s why Hodge doesn’t take more clearing kicks...

Wallabies are starting to implode

T

TOCC

Attacking structure looks to have gone missing, no ones running forward or hitting the line

Status
Not open for further replies.