• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

England v Australia, Sunday 19 November 2:00am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
I can't watch us play England anymore, I get so angry . We create so many chances, but they will score against the run of play every bloody time.

This is why we hate England so much. I always feel like the better team, but we still lose.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's wet, so we should either pass the ball really hard, really low, or in a slow loopy lob..........

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Should be seeing tries overturned because a supporter in the crowd made a sook face earlier in the match by the time the RWC rolls around

The standard of refereeing, the direction they have been given by the higher ups, the flat out disgraceful processes they use to come to decisions these days, all woefully amateur. Refs are influenced by crowds, players and most disgracefully, television producers. IRB refuses to fix it. Players need to be told to f*k right off during the game, wtf is Farrell doing pestering the ref continuously. All players do it though.

T

TOCC

Great game: Kepu, TPN, Sio, Koroibete, McMahon

Good game: Kuridrani, Kerevi, Foley

Average game: Enever, Hooper

Poor game: Simmons, Hodge, Beale, Genia, Hanigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Great game: Kepu, TPN, Sio, Koroibete, McMahon

Good game: Kuridrani, Kerevi, Foley

Average game: Enever, Hooper

Below average: Simmons, Hodge, Beale, Genia, Hanigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I didn't notice Enever do much. And actually the first game I didn't think Hanigan was that bad, certainly wasn't worst on field - Simmons wanted that award back.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I didn't notice Enever do much. And actually the first game I didn't think Hanigan was that bad, certainly wasn't worst on field - Simmons wanted that award back.

Enever didn't do anything flashy, but he did steal that English lineout late in the first half when we short players.........

Reactions: mst

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
The standard of refereeing, the direction they have been given by the higher ups, the flat out disgraceful processes they use to come to decisions these days, all woefully amateur. Refs are influenced by crowds, players and most disgracefully, television producers. IRB refuses to fix it. Players need to be told to f*k right off during the game, wtf is Farrell doing pestering the ref continuously. All players do it though.

This starts and ends with the IRB (World Rugby) - familiar pattern since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.