• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Brumbies 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Given his wife is the best cricketer in the country, its to be expected...
Of course. Still thought it was noteworthy that he was in the country. I guess he has a couple of weeks off with the international break.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Its also a good way to keep Cheika out of your ear about coming back! Stay on the opposite side of the globe at all times.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
If he were to follow Elise around to watch her games, he would be spending a whole lot more time in Aus than in Blighty.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yes good young addition...Hopefully Brumbies can develop Verity-Amm to reach potential as certainly good turn of speed....

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Over at Brumbies
6ff3eedda30b1ce7d25b8c4306334ad6.jpg

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Will be interesting to see where Richie lines up in the second row pecking order. Have to think he would initially be behind three Wallabies, Rory, Sam Carter and Blake Enever, and maybe on par or a bit ahead of Darcy Swain who just happens to be the best of the current U20s locks coming through the system. But he looks to have the potential to be as good as Rory, so there will be some highly competitive training going on to precede the 2018 Super Rugby season I'd guess.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
and looking long term I think they are all sticking around for a while. I have it as Enever to 2020 while Richie, Rory and Carter are all signed until 2019.

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
I can’t see Cheika picking Carter again for the Wallabies any time soon so I wouldn’t be entirely surprised if he left early to take the cash on offer in Europe

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I think that makes five ex-Force players signed for 2018. Any news on Rona and where he might finish up playing? Also, the silence on Ruru and Louwrens is deafening. Two extremely promising No 9s in a position where the Wallabies have struggled in recent times. Either would be a very good get for any of the four remaining franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.