• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Reds 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugger Mate

Allen Oxlade (6)
TOCC , You stated yourself that TPN is the best , So why did he not start, Its because it was Moores Last test, End of story, That is why Australian Rugby put in such a poor performance against Scotland. You also stated that you thought Moore played ONE season longer than he should have( i agree) , Don't you think the rest of the wallabies could tell you the same thing. Sorry TOCC thats not how you pick a winning team. Ask Ian Healy about getting dropped and not getting a send off at the Gabba, Who replaced him??? Gilly !!! move on TOCC with the sentiment , Moore WAS good but like you said , Should not have played last season.

T

TOCC

TOCC , You stated yourself that TPN is the best , So why did he not start, Its because it was Moores Last test, End of story, That is why Australian Rugby put in such a poor performance against Scotland.

Like I said, to have the best scrummaging hooker on In the second half with the lesser experienced props, I didn’t necessarily agree with Tupou and Faulkner been on the bench, but since they were, it made sense to have TPN partner with them...

No mate, Wallabies didn’t lose to Scotland because of Moore.. the whole fucken team was poor, specifically every player in the forward pack.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
TOCC , You stated yourself that TPN is the best , So why did he not start, Its because it was Moores Last test, End of story, That is why Australian Rugby put in such a poor performance against Scotland. You also stated that you thought Moore played ONE season longer than he should have( i agree) , Don't you think the rest of the wallabies could tell you the same thing. Sorry TOCC thats not how you pick a winning team. Ask Ian Healy about getting dropped and not getting a send off at the Gabba, Who replaced him??? Gilly !!! move on TOCC with the sentiment , Moore WAS good but like you said , Should not have played last season.

Exactly right. If Moore had stayed at the Brumbies I would be 100% supportive of the bloke running around in 2017 and beyond. What some are failing to recognise is that he took a very good contract at a new Franchise, the Reds for a 3 year deal. The bloke was done and we all could see that (except a couple of mates at the Reds), yet he bluffed some with the chat of experience, Wallaby Captain, still good , help with culture blah blah. The downside was the 2017 demise of Ready (sure his fault but). Hopefully Ready has a great year especially with all the experience Moore passed on (joke here). He took our money under false pretences. Bloke got the "tap". No question. Now he's supposedly pulled a pretty good gig in corporate, especially with his vast financial prowess and expertise in Nandos shops AND by virtue of cronyism. Unbelievable.

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)
Moore was ready to sign for Munster for 2017 but the Irish limited what Munster could offer him so he got a better offer from the ARU so it wasn't that he felt that he should stay local, understandably he was looking to capitalise on his reputation and make the bucks while he could - unfortunately I don't think that his in field performances in 2017 have justified the $$ so perhaps Nucifora was right in limiting what Munster could offer. Maybe he still has a hotline to people in the Brumbies and they told him how things were. Stupid of the Reds to offer him such a lengthy contract and I think it backfired on them. Ideally yes, Moore got to pass on his experience to others - hopefully that happened, but he didn't really deliver on the field this year and starting against Scotland was a nice gesture by Cheika for Moore, at odds with his win at all cost manner. Let's hope that Ready can show his 2016 form in 2018, he has some competition which should be good.

Happy to Chat

Nev Cottrell (35)
Just watching the Reds (Ewan McKenzie days) play the Crusaders 2011 re-run during the Dubai 7’s break, what a difference 52 000 people in the Stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
What the fuck. the the reds are a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why ? It was a joke signing Moore to a 3 year deal. He didn't bring a thing to Ballymore Cleanout some under-performers. Previous coaches didn't have the nuts. This bloke does. Pickle, Moore, Cooper did not perform. Fark me slowly but how long do some of the rugby community hold on to 2011 form. Having said that I wish all players all the best.

Reactions: mst
Status
Not open for further replies.