• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

GAGR Sydney Christmas drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
And yet, none of you thought to improvise a solution to a sexual conundrum.

No wonder the pool cleaners at your mansions get so much action.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Good to hang with the faithful remnant on thurs. It's been a tempestuous time to be involved with australian rugby, but at least we can hold our heads up as torch bearers of excellence: 2016, GAGR: still the best rugby website in Australia, since Turnbull got the nod from Al Gore to begin the interwebs.

Thanks for the opportunity to be involved throughout the year guys, Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with Australian rugby success.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Here's the best map I could find of how to get there this evening.

GAGR%20Map_zpsjpetzqkw.jpg

Christ, if Newtown is just past Craster's Keep then I must live in the Land of Always Winter.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
No call from the faithful for a Christmas gathering this year? I realise it's been somewhat of an annus horribilis, but, we should at least fly the flag for serious rugby supporters.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
No call from the faithful for a Christmas gathering this year? I realise it's been somewhat of an annus horribilis, but, we should at least fly the flag for serious rugby supporters.
I'm down for something, although I won't be back in Sydney until the 14th.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have an enjoyable and relaxing day.

Only 59 more sleeps until the rugby season starts (NZ and Oz rugby conferences)

Status
Not open for further replies.