• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)
Hearing huge news looks like Penrith Emus are out of the shute shield for good. Will be a bye in 2018
Would suggest that nothing is set in stone yet. On Jan 4th Penrith named 1st Grade Coaching staff for 2018 of Peter Niumata and Chip Carroll. I'd attached notice but no longer seem to have an attach option, nor formatting available anymore on G&G site?

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
Would suggest that nothing is set in stone yet. On Jan 4th Penrith named 1st Grade Coaching staff for 2018 of Peter Niumata and Chip Carroll. I'd attached notice but no longer seem to have an attach option, nor formatting available anymore on G&G site?
Wallpaper on cracks in my book. Sru meeting on monday

Sent from my SM-N916K using Tapatalk

Dingasden

Ward Prentice (10)
I agree its hard to see the top 6 wont be Rats Manly Woods Souths Norths Randwick

What happened to...
2fdc50dfeb4d15b26eb1a0ff7114392f.jpg

stampy

Frank Row (1)
As a Hillbilly through and through, and have two boys playing Rats juniors, I've been to Nepean may times and my boys have been ballboys there. The pounding we've given the Emus has been taken with good grace, and they've always asked us for how they can improve. The crowd are generous and very welcoming. League has a big hold in this area, but there are plenty of parents in the area that support our code and will continue to do so if the RU will...

#emuburger #warringahrats

Ruffledfeathers1992

Stan Wickham (3)
There’s a decent page going on Facebook about our wonderful Shute Shield.
Any truth to the whisper that Greg Growden contributes on there?
Mighty fine effort if he does. Fairfax/RugbyHeaven miss that bloke!

PhilthyRat

Frank Row (1)

The Facebook page "Shute Shield 2018 - The best rugby comp in Australia" is primarily run by Greg Dowden.... it has almost 5000 members. Do ya self a favour and join up.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)

Sorry to have to disagree, but in my humble opinion Growfat was a total waste of space. The SMH has had some wonderful rugby journalists over the years, and he was at the very bottom of the list.

When the bored's whingers and whiners are looking around for targets who have contributed to the demise of the game, he should still be up near the top of the list. The damage he has caused lives on, in infamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.