• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Slow day at work for me, so got me thinking what has happened to Opeti Helu. He was a one man wrecking ball 18months ago in the Aus schoolboys team v NZ. Is he on the Tahs roster?

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Slow day at work for me, so got me thinking what has happened to Opeti Helu. He was a one man wrecking ball 18months ago in the Aus schoolboys team v NZ. Is he on the Tahs roster?
Gone to Church for 2 years. Still another year to go, I do believe. Don't think he has played at all last year.

Can't wait to see him back, but I would think it will be a while before he is at Super standard.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hard to see NSW winning a game this year.

I don't know mate, so many changes in the squad that anything could happen really. I doubt they'll win the league but I believe this roster well coached could be a .500 team. Wouldn't bet the house on it though.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
Starting the season with three games against the SA conference members will be tough but you might score a win v the Jaguares even though that is an away, then another couple of losses to the new and improved Rebels and Brumbies before another away game, but to Sunwolves, so a possible win then at last, a home game v Reds, so another win then its a dry patch, with Lions, and the four NZ games before settling into another game v Reds but away, possibly win, v Rebels loss, then Sunwolves at home for a win but Brumbies will be the Aussie conference leaders and will demolish you for the last game. All up, five wins. But that is worst case scenario, and some of your key players are hot and cold, when they are on fire, they can be awesome, and that win rate could soar. Unfortunately, coaching and strength and conditioning needs improvements.

bigtoughguy

Stan Wickham (3)
Hopeless at both obviously he has friends in high places

Sent from my SM-N916K using Tapatalk

What a disgraceful post from Greg there. Hanigan is a guy who we should be supporting as someone who has risen through the ranks. Sure he might not quite be there at international level yet, but coming on here and pot shotting him in uncalled for. The bloke is a Wallaby and does deserve some respect.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
What a disgraceful post from Greg there. Hanigan is a guy who we should be supporting as someone who has risen through the ranks. Sure he might not quite be there at international level yet, but coming on here and pot shotting him in uncalled for. The bloke is a Wallaby and does deserve some respect.

A bloke who's out of his depth in test footy (at a young age) is still a bloody promising and very talented footballer.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
A bloke who's out of his depth in test footy (at a young age) is still a bloody promising and very talented footballer.
Disgraceful maybe but isnt free speech still allowed? The comment was a straight criticism of Michael Cheika. Why give hime a wallaby jersey way before the kid is ready. He needs more time in club rugby and needs to bulk up to compete in top level rugby. Also needs to develop a running game. I actually have no personal problem with Ned seems a decent young bloke. Its more a stab at a broken system

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Disgraceful maybe but isnt free speech still allowed? The comment was a straight criticism of Michael Cheika. Why give hime a wallaby jersey way before the kid is ready. He needs more time in club rugby and needs to bulk up to compete in top level rugby. Also needs to develop a running game. I actually have no personal problem with Ned seems a decent young bloke. Its more a stab at a broken system

That’s the post you should have made originally rather than an offensive and unqualified statement.

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
That’s so weird, cause I actually went back and looked and on October 16 over on the shute shield thread that’s actually what you said. Think you need to upgrade your firewall because someone’s been hacking your account and posting as you!!
Posts #9 and #11 I do recall. Better get IT onto the hack

Status
Not open for further replies.