• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoughguy

Stan Wickham (3)
Disgraceful maybe but isnt free speech still allowed? The comment was a straight criticism of Michael Cheika. Why give hime a wallaby jersey way before the kid is ready. He needs more time in club rugby and needs to bulk up to compete in top level rugby. Also needs to develop a running game. I actually have no personal problem with Ned seems a decent young bloke. Its more a stab at a broken system

Sent from my SM-N916K using Tapatalk

Re-read your original post. You called him hopeless. Just seemed a bit tasteless. I am hoping that Hanigan has a great 2018 and pushes hard to stay in the Wallabies.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Tahs Facebook has gif showing full training squad. No Ben Mccalman or anyone else new signed so far. Still no third scrum half which is weird.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Fingers crossed for McCalman. He would be a very handy signing.

Who are the scrum halves? Phipps, Gordon and ...... Surely Louwrens would be a worthy shout here if they need one

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fun fact of the day: There is no right to free speech in Australia. The best we get is an implied right to political communication. It's irrelevant anyway, this is a private forum. You don't get free speech.

Correct, and I understand that. We were obviously talking about the concept of free speech which is defined internationally as a human right (regardless of nation) by several organisations, rather than the American First Amendment.

I also understand that free speech in the sense you're talking about it only pertains to government limiting the speech of people, and not people limiting the speech of people.

If you can't tell, yes I am sick of pseudointellectuals on internet forums. What a stupid point to add.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Fun fact of the day: There is no right to free speech in Australia. The best we get is an implied right to political communication. It's irrelevant anyway, this is a private forum. You don't get free speech.

Yep, the concept of a right to"free speech" is that governments shouldn't be able to limit your speech. That concept is quite limited in Aus; and non existent on private internet forums

Status
Not open for further replies.