• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou75

Ron Walden (29)
we got some Julius Marlow sponsorship now - its coming together - although sponsorship in goods is not going to pay the bills . Speaking of which, hope they have budgeted for the FBT they will have to pay on those fancy kicks

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
we got some Julius Marlow sponsorship now - its coming together - although sponsorship in goods is not going to pay the bills . Speaking of which, hope they have budgeted for the FBT they will have to pay on those fancy kicks

Tried to resist; cant. It's just too irresistible!

As the Julios Marlo site says, "No matter who you support, a pair of shoes from Julius Marlow does not discriminate".

https://www.sen.com.au/win/julius-marlow-footy-2018/

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
This is all kind of awkward given the now-cut team apparently had the most lucrative sponsorship of all the Super Rugby sides.

James Pettifer

Jim Clark (26)
This is all kind of awkward given the now-cut team apparently had the most lucrative sponsorship of all the Super Rugby sides.

What? The State government through Road Safety WA? The Vic government seem to be doing a behind the scenes ala the grand prix - obviously on a much much smaller scale.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Fellas can we not be talking about the sponsorship arrangements for a defunct/dormant team on the other side of the continent, five days out from the season opener?

Looking forward to Friday night again. Big questions remain, like whether they've improved the roast beef rolls (too bread-y, need more meat-y and gravy-y) and if we'll be treated to the full complement of aerial cheerleaders.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I had a roast beef roll at the Storm semi last year, wasn't that impressed too chewy and the crackling could of been fed to the dog down the road to chew on for a few weeks. Perhaps i need to give it another go

Is the Kransky man back? 2 of those please with some onion on top

Reactions: Tex

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
I had a roast beef roll at the Storm semi last year, wasn't that impressed too chewy and the crackling could of been fed to the dog down the road to chew on for a few weeks. Perhaps i need to give it another go

Is the Kransky man back? 2 of those please with some onion on top

Kranksy man needs to franchise his operation and set up outside the GA sections on level one. I'm tired of succumbing to temptation and eating dirty pies and hot dogs from the caf.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Can someone explain to me how JD is the starting 10 -- but not in the squad?

i suspect its about who picks up the tab. the official squad are paid for by the ARU, the wider training group i'm not sure but i expect they are outside the salary cap. if you look at the pic/vids on website, JD, Hunter Paisami, Essei Haangana, Trevor Hosea and some others are all in Rebs gear and on the platform. Creative accountancy perhaps. Also parma Fou is still in town and was at Sunday morning training yesterday. Good to see Rebs looking after the long term injured rehab.

Status
Not open for further replies.