• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

G&GR Broken?

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
I can view through the Tapatalk client (believe it's the latest), and I can post articles (see above). I don't seem to get any alerts, even though I'm watching the thread, and I haven't muted it.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Avatars up and running in Linux, I've got ubuntuMATE 17.10. It's the old format, I had a squiz at the new format (same as TSF?) in Windows 10 and I must say I like the old layout better. But, if the new software's more stable that's the way to go.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
When is this swank update coming?

Still can't edit posts. which is a pain when you bugger them up as often as I do

Google AD
forex1_zpslssklnob.jpg

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Is it just me or does every message within a certain time frame just say x_minutes_ago or something similar?

also when on the penultimate page (or any page prior I think) it says x_more_messages instead of the usual [15 more messages].

I actually quite like this, adds a certain air of mystery, how many more posts before you have to go back to work? who knows? Will they all be shite about Pocock's sabbatical? Probably.