• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 Categories and nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
We're working on it. Chill. Or else I'll make a new category for most annoying newbie and limit the nominations!! ;)
Watch this space.
Or a space on the site somewhere.

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Sounds like some kind of authoritarian regime designed to benefit those in power.

For the record, LG has my vote :D

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
How about a Dingo Centres Award for the most defensive response to an argument that made no sense?

and my nomination goes to WJ for his 'opinions are free from bias' argument.... Sorry jesus

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Alarm clock not working award for most blatant lie

or

The Alarm clock not working award for Rookie Mistake of the Year

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
The Marto 'Samoa better take a photo of the scoreboard' award for worst prediction of the year

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
How about a Dingo Centres Award for the most defensive response to an argument that made no sense?

and my nomination goes to WJ for his 'opinions are free from bias' argument.... Sorry jesus

None taken, I believe that's just your opinion and not based on bias

light

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The Alarm clock not working award for most blatant lie

or

The Alarm clock not working award for Rookie Mistake of the Year

I'll take the second one for mistaking L.Johnson as Lloyd Johansson and claiming he still held numerous QLD GPS sprint records when in fact he has never been a sprinter in his life.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Most Missed / Least Missed Poster is always a popular one.

I haven't seen Naza around the forums much lately can I nominate him for most missed? If he can't be nominated then NTA would be my second nomination.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Most Missed / Least Missed Poster is always a popular one.

I haven't seen Naza around the forums much lately can I nominate him for most missed? If he can't be nominated then NTA would be my second nomination.

Didn't NTA win that last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.