• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 G&GR Brisbane Christmas get-together drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat_A

Arch Winning (36)
Who makes you christmas shop?

Society demands it. Especially if you expect presents from everyone else. Which I do. I'd kill for a Wallaby door chime that can play Waltzing Matilda sung by John Wiliamson himself.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Society demands it. Especially if you expect presents from everyone else. Which I do. I'd kill for a Wallaby door chime that can play Waltzing Matilda sung by John Wiliamson himself.
Bah, we all know you're after a standard Ding-Dong!

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
I liked it Steve but I am no where near certain of showing up. But I will do my best to get there.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Would love to go but running out of time before I leave on holidays tomorrow. Hope you all have a top night. And Merry Christmas to you all.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
You can always count on me (except for last year when I couldn't make it).

Besides I apparently owe Cote a shout so it would be unacceptable for me not to be there.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
Let me see, guest list so far stands at:

Definite:
Myself
Lance Free
Juan Cote
Scott Allen
Cat Heather
Ewen McKenzie
Sully
Tank
Matty_K

Any Others?

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
I'm still in. I'm picking up my brother from the airport early in the morning which was the deciding factor.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Judging by the Twitter traffic, this event started out well with Ewen McKenzie coming along for a few civilised beers, and then descended into this

lances arse.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.