• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2011 G&GR Sydney Christmas get-together drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger

Bill McLean (32)
The Tahs had their welcome drinks for Sarel and Rocky at The Rugby Club which was pretty good. The beers were $3 a schooner...not sure if that is the usual price or a deal the Tahs scored as Carlton Draught is a sponsor of the team. The function room also had a bistro where you could order food.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hey, Lindommer, what's happening, mate? We need the official update. G&GR Sydney Social Convener carries responsibilities.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Well, I was thinking of having a beer with you to go over options for a venue. Mind you, with acceptances to date, less than 10, we could easily have it at my place.

Who's voting for the lower Blue Mountains, fellas?

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
Well, I was thinking of having a beer with you to go over options for a venue. Mind you, with acceptances to date, less than 10, we could easily have it at my place.

Who's voting for the lower Blue Mountains, fellas?

I'm not going to be able to make it fellas, too many beers to drink down here to spend time on the road!!

I'll be having a few cold ones on with Pat Malone at my place...

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
OK, since Lindo has revealed overwhelming "acardia" amongst the G&GR alumni (that's med-jargon for no farking ticker), here's the sweetener.
In a blatant attempt to bribe G&GR Sydney-siders, and any others within reach, to attend the Xmas drinkies, I will place the first hundgy (that's $100 of Wayne Swan's finest, a Greenie, 5 Lobsters, 10 Blue Swimmers, call it what you may) on the bar to lubricate the masses into eloquent discussion of all things rugby, and anything non-rugby that crosses their minds. No strings attached, no conditions, no need to read any product disclosure statements, no need to be civil to me (although it might help), or to agree with anything I say.
Just to get some of you buggers there.
Interested parties please sign up to this thread and let Lindo know.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Geez, you guys have tickets on yourselves!! OK, 2 hundgy - but you gotta be nice to me for the second note. 3rd and final call.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Where's this love-in going to be staged? Still in, especially if Cyclo's bankrolling our shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.