• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2012 Rugby Championship Game 2 New Zealand vs Australia - 25 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
By the time of the next world cup Woodcock will be 34, Conrad Smith 35, Mealamu 36, McCaw 35, Nonu 34.

So we need to find a hooker, openside flanker, loosehead prop, second five, and center.

I expect they will start to introduce prospective replacements on the end of year tour.

We lack depth at hooker.

It remains to be seen if Sam Cane kicks on to play well against the best international sides.

I feel your pain....not
;)

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Let's import the Whitelock family, there's a stack of them who can play and let's also find out what their mother is feeding them.

Mrs Lomu reckoned Taro was the secret ingredient for her little boy, Jonah.

Get that on the menu at the JGS/NGS and academy programme.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think the main influence was that he got so sick of eating such a crap vegetable he just wanted to get out on the rugby field and steamroll people.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I feel your pain..not
;)

YoIPy.gif

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
By the time of the next world cup Woodcock will be 34, Conrad Smith 35, Mealamu 36, McCaw 35, Nonu 34.

So we need to find a hooker, openside flanker, loosehead prop, second five, and center.

I expect they will start to introduce prospective replacements on the end of year tour.

We lack depth at hooker.

It remains to be seen if Sam Cane kicks on to play well against the best international sides.

Haven't they been "introduced" already?

Elliot, Cane, B. Franks/Crockett, SBW (you heard it first here...), B. Smith

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Ben Franks will be 31 at the next RWC and Wyatt Crockett 32. They have Tameifuna on the rise though.

I think many people are of the opinion that SBW will be back for the 2015 RWC. He will play NRL in 2013 and then go back to Super Rugby in 2014.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
I never saw the game, but I did see the Argy, SA one. I think Argintina may worry you at home too. As for the WC you have almost 4years to prepare for it, a lot can happen in a week never mind 4 years,
I do believe that deans has taken you as far as he can, with a loss against Arg I think it might be his demise. The question is do you have a replacement?

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I never saw the game, but I did see the Argy, SA one. I think Argintina may worry you at home too. As for the WC you have almost 4years to prepare for it, a lot can happen in a week never mind 4 years,
I do believe that deans has taken you as far as he can, with a loss against Arg I think it might be his demise. The question is do you have a replacement?

Yeah we do, Link is waiting in the wings

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
They sell it at almost every grocery and market here Bullrush, just not at Woolies and Coles.

Yeah plenty of it at the Belconnen and Fyshwick markets

I see it occasionally at some of the smaller groceries (the one around the corner from my work sellf it frozen?!?) but I'll have to go looking again. I admit that I haven't really gone hunting since first moving here.....

ANd now I'm hungy.....

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Typically lyrical welsh assessment: "I do believe that deans has taken you as far as he can"!
We dont feel like we even got out of the valley......

Reactions: BPC
Status
Not open for further replies.