• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Super Rugby Semi Finals - Chiefs vs Crusaders

The New Zealand entrant to the 2013 Super Rugby Final will be:

• Waikato Chiefs

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Canterbury Crusaders

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Last roll of the dice for the Whitelocks and their Friends with three minutes to go, and one point behind on the scoreboard.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Saders continuity hasn't been great today. It's hard to see them holding on to the ball long enough to work themselves into a winning position.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Wow. What a game. True grit from the Chiefs to hold on and win that one. Poor execution by the Crusaders in the last 5 minutes.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Excellent 2nd half and great game overall. Really enjoyed it. Think it's the right result as the Chiefs really work hard to hold on there at the end. Saders looked a little toothless in attack, baring individual breaks, especially compared to last week.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Congrats Chiefs, played very well. Defence was especially good.

We looked good with the ball at times but it was not quite what we brought to the Reds game.

Can't see the Bulls or the Brumbies beating the Chiefs. I can only hope that whatever team makes it through that they put up a fight worthy of a final.

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
What a game! Full credit to the Chiefs. What a turn around from a few weeks ago. Better team won. Hard not to tip the chiefs at home next week.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
People, none of you have mentioned a score. I know it's finals football, but surely Mr Doug can look to this forum for a bloody score! Or was it a dead-heat, to be replayed on Wednesday?!!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I can back from watching live footy at 1/2 time.

Woulda given updates if I knew foxtel challenged Gaggerlanders were on line.

Status
Not open for further replies.