• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

23 New Western Force Jersey Sponsors in 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteO

Stan Wickham (3)
Exactly. Out of the five Aussie teams only Queensland don't play in blue. Come on RugbyWA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
hoops?

fava-5609972.jpg

PeteO

Stan Wickham (3)
That could work. It would be great if there could be a design that could be carried over year after year that would always be recognised as a force jersey( similar to the brumbies jersey)

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I agree, I love the black and gold. But the "sea of blue" has come so far now that it is unlikely to change. The sea of Gold would have been just as good.

PeteO

Stan Wickham (3)
Look how long the stormers took to eventually get to the roots of western province blue and white hoops. From the 1998diabolical multi coloured jersey, then the 1999-2006 all black kit. from 2007-2010 they changed to navy blue. 2011-2012 they had navy blue and white hoops and finally 2013 they changed the navy blue to the royal blue of western province

PeteO

Stan Wickham (3)
e4egamur.jpg
I found a photo of the WA team that took on the british and irish lions in 2001. Their kit looked a lot like the brisbane broncos jersey from the auckland 9's tournament earlier this year. I think this could work for the force

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
I would be happy if they just brought back the black and gold for the away Jersey.

PeteO

Stan Wickham (3)
ezyre6ud.jpg
what about all gold kit with black collar or does this look too much like the Australia 7's kit

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Sea of yellow doesn't have the same ring as Sea of Blue. Sounds as if everyone has peed themselves.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I wonder what the Force's jersey would look like if it was reversed (i.e. black kit with blue swan logo on the back).

Status
Not open for further replies.