• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

6N: Wales v Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Wales team to play Scotland:
Liam Williams (Scarlets), George North (Northampton Saints), Jonathan Davies (ASM Clermont), Jamie Roberts (Harlequins), Tom James (Cardiff Blues), Dan Biggar (Ospreys), Gareth Davies (Scarlets); Rob Evans (Scarlets), Scott Baldwin (Ospreys), Samson Lee (Scarlets), Luke Charteris (Racing 92), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues, CAPT), Justin Tipuric (Ospreys), Taulupe Faletau (Newport Gwent Dragons).
Replacements: Ken Owens (Scarlets), Gethin Jenkins (Cardiff Blues), Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs), Bradley Davies (Wasps), Dan Lydiate (Ospreys), Lloyd Williams (Cardiff Blues), Rhys Priestland (Bath Rugby), Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues).

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Yeah, it was, albeit mostly in comparison to the dire Ireland v France.

Just not doing well enough for us. Potential Spoon off coming up in Rome.

Hopefully Hogg, Maitland, Visser, Dunbar, Scott, Strauss and Ford are fit or considered match fit for then. Looking far too much like a repeat of last year, close but underwhelming performance against a big boy, then a narrow loss to Wales coming up against an Italy equally desperate for a win.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
I don't understand how the first Wales try wasn't offside. The commentators and refs only focussed on the players next to and behind the kicker but the halfback who scored the try was way in front of the kicker and ran towards the ball after it was kicked?

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I don't understand how the first Wales try wasn't offside. The commentators and refs only focussed on the players next to and behind the kicker but the halfback who scored the try was way in front of the kicker and ran towards the ball after it was kicked?

I don't know about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.