• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

A game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gambler

Dave Cowper (27)
Im off on holiday for a week so wont be able to see if anyone gets it. Thus I better let you know its San Sebastian. Was there between Australia's last group game in Bordeaux and the quarter final in Marseille.

I think Cutter should have the next go for a very good guess.

Will post some pics when I get back and you can all try and work out where I am going.

Cutter

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Thanks gambler. I have tried to post images without luck. Any tips? I am using a mac.

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
Cutter said:
Thanks gambler. I have tried to post images without luck. Any tips? I am using a mac.

Need to have ya pics online somewhere, a photo sharing site like flickr.
Then just right click on the pic you want to show us, choose copy image location, stick it between these bad boys...

easy peasy :D

F

formeropenside

I save it to my hard drive and upload from there, using the advanced options functions on the post.

Virgil

Larry Dwyer (12)
formeropenside said:
I save it to my hard drive and upload from there, using the advanced options functions on the post.

Or you could do that ;)

great thread, lets keep it going!

S

Spook

the gambler said:
Im off on holiday for a week so wont be able to see if anyone gets it. Thus I better let you know its San Sebastian. Was there between Australia's last group game in Bordeaux and the quarter final in Marseille.

I think Cutter should have the next go for a very good guess.

Will post some pics when I get back and you can all try and work out where I am going.
Dammit, was just going to say San Sabastian! :angryfire:

Where's this?

Attachments

• hmmmm.JPG
    hmmmm.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 304

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Ok its CC finals time in SA. Already a big clue but what do you expect from our rugby mad lot. Where will you get them?
l_96e9cea7648b4cf49580a2b11d589329.jpg

and this one

l_6078a27191034dc6b93da2d055317a43.jpg

Think it was Spook that wants a Brute Baby? ???

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Come on Boeta I am sure you'll get it right. Dont know about Bouldres Beach but both give the link. Beach and Gay Gathering and a Big Brute supporter far from home but close to paradise. Not Western Cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.