• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ACT JRU U18 Competition & ACT Schools XV 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Smith

Peter Burge (5)
Semi Finals this weekend, still very quiet on this forum
Eddies vs Dara looks to be a close one!! I'm picking edifices just...
And Grammar vs Marist, look to see my Grammar lads finally play to their potential and upset Marist

War Chest

Bob McCowan (2)
Fingers crossed Marist don't fall at the final hurdle this weekend and ruin their perfect record this year. Eddies have a habit of spoiling parties, just ask Dara.

IamnotwhatIsayIam

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone know enough to comment on Edward Osei-Nketia? I've heard he's a real upcoming talent and a record breaking sprinter (but isn't set on ditching rugby for athletics just yet)

Nigel Ah-Wong

Frank Row (1)
The big dance. Marist vs Eddies in the GF. What dreams are made of.
The hype was real as both contingents of fans made the trip down to Viking Park. The stage was set for a classic. However, after Seamus Smith stiff armed the Eddies winger it was clear it was going to be a one sided affair. When Connor Smith proceeded to steamroll the Australian Barbarians fullback Brendan Jimanez the Marist crowd erupted and the bigget competition from then on was the race onto the field at the end of the game. As many expected Marist would be too good throughout this contest and the 32-5 scoreline did this prediction justice. The boys obviously had a quiet evening of rest and recooperation after the game and have decided to not attend school to ice their muscles. Fair enough I say.

Ja Ja Binx

Frank Row (1)
Rumours going around about where the graduating class of schoolboys are heading to next year

Marist-
9. Smith- Royals/Vikings
4. Iles- Royals
5. Kearns- Uni Norths
12. Quinlan- Royals
15. Smith- Royals
7. Smith- Royals

St Edmunds
3. De Masson- Vikings/ Whites
8. Holland- Whites

Grammar-
10. Goddard